Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Internet currently :red:ing up round here. Must be because Virgin Media is installing new systems to keep track of our internet history.
    Annoyed that the only question I 'couldn't' solve in the maths paper I did today was because I failed to calculate 16^2/10 - (16*3) properly
    (Pokemon Sun/Moon) Just finished the game entirely! I'm ready for battles right now.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Playtime: 17 hours, 18 minutes

I swear that's the longest credit sequence I've ever seen.
    (Pokemon Sun/Moon) Just finished the Ghost trial, anyone want to battle?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I'm wiping postgame, sure.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I'm still 9 levels down from Lv 50 on my strongest Pokemon damnit
    leave me alone with these goddamn spoilers I'm an EU pleb who can't get the game yet
    Myu
    Myu
    living in the eu bloody sucks. we always get the middle finger.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    only thing I've tried to avoid but have been unable to is UB-02 is probably going to be slightly defensively built due to its ability to resist Deo-A's Extreme Speed at 76 EVs, and since it's faster than the rest of the metagame (except Deo-S), it can sweep a team

apart from Xerneas Choice Scarf but everyone uses geo sets in Ubers
    Chazm
    Chazm
    also fell stinger M-Drill is gonna terrorize UU
    It appears I have finally lost my ability to be understood, even in internet communities. Is this a sign I should take my leave?
    Ori
    Ori
    Don't feel down over small things, everyone goes through things like this and it can be discouraging. Just do what you want to do the most.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    What I do most isolates me. It is the reason I am consumed by this ability of understanding, and the more I undergo my hobby the less sociable I am.

This is probably happening because of a spike in mood in the recent hour. Enjoyment must come crashing down, and unfortunately, that bad mood lingers for a while until it is replaced by happiness.
    Ori
    Ori
    This ability is something that is trained up the more you are exposed to the challenge
    Pair production, the one thing that stops stars going through temperatures of ~1.5-9 MeV, a representation of temperature as a mild overdose
    zanderr3910
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    i don't understand what you said
    Chazm
    Chazm
    tl;dr me everyday if you ever talk about physics
    I've stepped out of line; I feel as if I have become like my childhood self; an inattentive, :red:ed, and most of all, cringy child.
    Reactions: Teal and FaZe EPIX
    FaZe EPIX
    FaZe EPIX
    I know the feeling
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I get this every Thursday. It happens sometimes, usually after lunch (2:25 pm, I have lunch rather late), but I did not expect it to be delayed 4 hours.

I don't even know why I get it every Thursday. Is it just me, or are there really significant events going on which make me think of if I'm stepping out of line?
    Reminder that I'm still here and not just dead remembering stuff I don't need to even know for the next two years
    (Clash Royale) Holy :red: I'm terrible at this game, I'm stuck at the 1300 trophy boundary and can't get any further
    Chazm
    Chazm
    nevermind broke arena 4 today
    Chazm
    Chazm
    broke arena 5 yesterday

guess this will serve as an update status for now
    Brother just went off to university. Well, that's at least half the stress I ever had off my mind.
    A coconut gun is a high-quality ripper's best friend.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    what does Diddy Kong rip
    Chazm
    Chazm
    a Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine rip where the 'bean' is killed 13 seconds in

by a C.G
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom