Recent content by 1kWhale

1. 1kWhale

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Here's a few that I use sometimes. Sorry if they're a little low-def. Light ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Reindeer Antlers - Stardust Dye Sailor Shirt - Stardust Dye Scarecrow Pants - Bright Silver Dye Solar Wings - Hades Dye Worm Scarf - Martian Dye Diamond Ring - Hades Dye Squire's Shield -...
  2. 1kWhale

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

This is my entry for the Art category. I know it's a bit crap, but I was hurrying. Still have other things to work on.
  3. 1kWhale

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Wait..... So is the Super Moon event the one with the Martians, or the one with the new 'Solar Pillar' thing? :confused:
  4. 1kWhale

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

I was hoping for an amazing orchestrated version of the old Corruption theme, but this works pretty well, too :joy:
  5. 1kWhale

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I've taken a while to mull over this, and I came up with something. There should be a special achievement for people who actually go to the effort of collecting all of the boss trophies. Maybe you could craft them all together and make an emblem or something? Idk :confused:
  6. 1kWhale

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I'm looking forward to this sooo much! Looks great, and sounds like it could keep players occupied for a long time. That's definitely a good thing. :3 But as a player, I'm asking you to spend as much time as possible on the soundtrack. Do the impossible and make Otherworld's soundtrack better...
  7. 1kWhale

Best typo ever: Someone help me! I'm blond!!

Best typo ever: Someone help me! I'm blond!!
Back
Top Bottom