Recent content by 7script

1. 7script

alright

alright
  2. 7script

Beating summoner mastermode with for the worthy.

Sorry for the necropost (I don't think it's against the rules, I checked.), but let's :red:ING GO! I did it! All it took was extending the hellbridge and replacing it with ice, which I got the idea from some post I saw about doing exactly this post 1.4.1. As well, I used the Spinal Tap combined...
  3. 7script

Tried dodging with flamingo, but it's really hard, especially with the bottom eye also shooting at me. I think I might just use it for extra speed in the last phases. If you'd like a copy of the world that has a platform hellbridge, let me know.
  4. 7script

Hmm. Alright, i'll test it with TEdit or something before I actually do it in-game.
  5. 7script

I find the problem with planter boxes is that the bottom eye can fire at me, so I really don't like it. Also more hungry. Should I extend it to either ends of the map?
  6. 7script

Flamingo mount is an AMAZING idea, holy :red:. I've checked wiki though, and horses seem to be faster. Is it a better idea to use them instead, or is the 3 second wait not worth it? Thank you. Also, I do have beds. Forgot to add the screenshot sorry. Here's my character file, world and the...
  7. 7script

Summoner Master Worthy is impossible (no squish exploit

I actually summon on mouth so that even if aims at the eye, it just pierces the mouth on it's way there. I target the top eye to maximze dps because then if that happens, I can get a double-hit.
  8. 7script

Hi! I've recently been trying to challenge myself with summoner for the worthy (with mastermode for funsies) and I found THIS thread, which originally considered it impossible, but didn't factor in ballista. I have Ballista, 5 minions (All imps.), I've targeted top eye, my hellbridge spans most...
  9. 7script

Summoner Master Worthy is impossible (no squish exploit

Tried doing this, but I get consistently stuck at 600 hp. This is INSANELY difficult. I have an arena across almost the entire world, and I have have pretty much every buff that could possibly help. (Lifeforce is too rare to be using every attempt.) The only problem I can identify is that the...
Back
Top Bottom