Recent content by 8BitAether

1. 8

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

well, i found a way to farm near end-game (moon lord). the solar tower. the enemies give so much exp and its just amazing. just got to level 120 because of it.
  2. 8

so just wondering. 1.will you make sure the PVP isn't as fair and balanced as TF2? 2.will you make a seperate program for changing player's stats after 1 of the major updates? (not patches)
  3. 8

just wondering, for the party thing, you do you make them equip stuff- NVM, I COULD'VE JUST CONTROLLED THE PARTY MEMBERS ._. forget the question oh also, can you add an item to make your character level up and class level up? (2 seperate items also) basically something like the rare candy from...
  4. 8

nope, i didnt, i just thought it would be neat to make our own custom races with custom stats and sprites
  5. 8

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

if you want to make a skin, you have to name all the .png files to "Player_0_0"? Edit: nevermind about the question i put up there, the thing is, i made a skin but whenever i move (or do anything other than stand still), the custom parts of the skin disappear and also, i have the same issue as...
  6. 8

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

how do i add mods to game launcher? oh also, can i add mods like n Terraria to Game Launcher?
  7. 8

can you make it so we can make our own custom races?
Back
Top Bottom