Recent content by ___guy___

1. G

Showcase [Showcase] Truffle Worm Autofarm: 390 Worms/hr + 50 Plat/hr (Bonus: Best Way to Farm Dev Armor)

Does this still work in 1.14? I heard that the jungle takes more blocks to turn into a jungle biome, but are there any new features that ruin this?
  2. G

PC Jungle/hallow key

yo, I know it's been like a year but I really need it. Please. Just one hollowed key.
  3. G

PC GIVEAWAY – Adhesive Bandage, Blindfold, Depth Meter

Can I get the blindfold, please?
  4. G

PC Here to give some items i have for free (One Item Per Player)

ankh charm? if unavailable I only need blindfold and vitamins.
  5. G

PC Item Trading PC

That's weird I also need a blindfold... and vitamins. And most importantly a hollowed key/ rainbow gun.
  6. G

PC Selling Tier Kits!

Your kits are really long, I only need a rainbow gun, if there is a kit with it ill buy it. (hollowed keys are good too)
  7. G

PC I buy junk!

yo can I get a rainbow gun? Or a hollowed key. I give you some good stuff.
  8. G

PC Free Items - Currently Closed

Need a blindfold, vitamins, and most importantly a hollowed key or a rainbow gun.
  9. G

PC Vitmans, blindfold, and also I sold my cellphone accidentally... I want it back

I got one back, though still interested in the blindfold and the vitamins.
  10. G

PC Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong with this kill engine?

thanks but i fixed it a long time ago.
  11. G

PC Want to buy a Hollowed key, or the rainbow gun.

That's pretty much it, I have lots of money if you want coins, ask me if you want to trade some specific items.
  12. G

PC Vitmans, blindfold, and also I sold my cellphone accidentally... I want it back

price negotiable but id prefer vitamins 30 gold, blindfold 30 gold cellphone for 1 or 2 plat. Thanks. For trading, please tell me what you want, might be able to provide.
  13. G

PC Tem Shop: Almost All Items

I accidentally sold my cellphone... how much platinum? 1 or 2?
Back
Top Bottom