Recent content by Code E

1. C

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

holy heck, 10 PEOPLE??? You guys are adding in this much with just 10 people? I...didn't know...It's so great to see this much devotion from just 10 people, and with all that you're adding, take your time. JE will be, of course, your hardest update, so please don't try to rush it. I really love...
  2. C

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I would complain about the update release date getting pushed back, but, it's the last update, so I could wait till' 2022 because I want them to go big, not home.
  3. C

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, I've been wondering, is there a giant mod pack with every mod that is compatible with this mod? And if not, could someone make it? I know I could just find all of the compatible mods, but some mods that I saw that were compatible with this one have the same name as others, as an example...
  4. C

PC The Most Efficient Money farm in Terraria 1.3

May I suggest using different colored wrenches to save on wires?
  5. C

PC Godly ice boomerang

Not your fault, lol.
  6. C

PC Could I use throwing for a non-throwing class playthrough?

I didn't know that, sounds amazing, thanks!
  7. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Can I just ask why we can't do that? I'm just wondering why that would break the rules because I would love to mess around with that stuff because I don't have any other version. I'm not saying I will or anything, I'm just saying that I don't see why we can't.
  8. C

PC Could I use throwing for a non-throwing class playthrough?

I'm not sure if this counts as cheating, but I'm having a hard time with wof in my ranger playthrough, and I know it's a self inflicted challenge, but I want other people's opinions.
  9. C

PC Godly ice boomerang

I'm just hoping for maybe some silver? I'm putting this here because I just found one on my ranger playthrough...I could trade for some metal maybe? Maybe a silver bar or 2? Your offer! I was thinking that you could add me on steam, join one of my worlds, then we could negotiate there. This is...
  10. C

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

I completely agree, it sounds like what the beta version of the space would sound like.
Back
Top Bottom