• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by A Sheepish Shepherd

1. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

Sadly having the music box open could bring up issues with mods, since not everyone will follow the same way they do textures. Theres no option to hide the musicplayer, but configs will be available in a future update which i will add this to its list.
  2. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

I've been looking into this, when I had found out it wasn't working on my friend's server. I think I resolved the issue thanks to this crash log, so thanks!
  3. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

Thanks! Im really glad I was able to automatically have mod support without other mods needing to do anything. Enjoy the music!
  4. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

Ah bugs. Inevitable for a mods first release. I think I have the dupe bug fixed, but unsure about the reloading one. Let me know if you run into more issues!
  5. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

tMusicPlayer Sheepish Shepherd's Mods Discord Server tMusicPlayer is a music box powered UI that can play your music boxes on the fly with no need for space to hold them. Choose between the unobstructive, small player or the informative, large player. Using the small player you are able to...
  6. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Boss Highlights

If it wasn't clear already, Boss Highlights and Boss Checklist have combined into one mod. Mod developers should update their mods calls to adjust to the new features. The feature list has been somewhat updated. Any questions or concerns can be asked on the Boss Checklist forum page or discord.
  7. A Sheepish Shepherd

Recently, Boss Highlights has merged with Boss Checklist and I have had a great time working...

Recently, Boss Highlights has merged with Boss Checklist and I have had a great time working with jopojelly on it. Sorry to those who had lots of issues with the updates. We are resolving them as they come in, thanks to everyone's feedback and support. Happy New Year to all and enjoy what the...
  8. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I heard that the support for Calamity in the Boss Log will come out next Calamity update
  9. A Sheepish Shepherd

Use the availability parameter in you call, and checking world evil () => !WorldGen.crimson // Corruption () => WorldGen.crimson // Crimson https://github.com/JavidPack/BossChecklist/wiki/Support-using-Mod-Call#14-availability-optional---funcbool
  10. A Sheepish Shepherd

Im using Thorium alongside Boss Checklist and I have no issues. Check and see if you have conflicting keys, maybe?
  11. A Sheepish Shepherd

Can you tell me which mod has animated treasure bags, so I can test with it?
  12. A Sheepish Shepherd

Yes, everything has been ported over with a clean slate.
  13. A Sheepish Shepherd

Didn't even think loot bags could be animated. Ill work on that for next update.
  14. A Sheepish Shepherd

Boss Checklist and Boss Highlights have merged together into one mod! Added features include: Boss Log Book of information on bosses provided by your favorite mods Checklist of bosses Set new records such as fight duration Lookup spawn info and spawn item crafting recipes Check a boss's loot...
  15. A Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Hm, well I'll try to look into it.
Top Bottom