Recent content by Sheepish Shepherd

1. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Try disabling half your mods and trying it. If it still occurs disable the remaining (except bosschecklist) and reenable the first half. If the issue does occur anymore enable half of the disabled and so on. Iam not seeing anything in your logs when you save and quit, but it does look like a lot...
  2. Sheepish Shepherd

Sounds like a mod might be breaking or corrupting player saved data. Another user pointed something similar. If you have a client.log we could take a look and potential help find a solution.
  3. Sheepish Shepherd

Alt+LeftClick to check off entries manually Alt+RightClick to hide entries from the checklist Should be shown with the KeyCombos tab at the top left of the Boss Log
  4. Sheepish Shepherd

As it stands right now, you can Alt+Left-Click the entry on the Table of contents to hide it. And iirc, pagination should reflect that as well.
  5. Sheepish Shepherd

Sorry for the late response. Currently records ARE indeed broken and we are not expecting to fix it until at least the 1.4 alpha migration.
  6. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Sheepish Shepherd's Small Mods

If you are referring to player mouse overs not draw correctly/crashing game, im entirely unsure. Perhaps when I port to 1.4 the method of drawing players will be more accessible.
  7. Sheepish Shepherd

Seems to work fine for me. Be sure both Calamity and Boss Checklist are updating to current versions. If you are still having problems, please send a client.log. It is the Mod owners of the boss who are responsible for giving us information we need for these entries. Boss Checklist doesnt add...
  8. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It has been brought to my attention that BossChecklist was not showing some bosses/minibosses as downed. After looking into a little, it looks like it could be due to the way Fargo's Soul Mod has its downed variables sent in NetSend/NetRecieve...
  9. Sheepish Shepherd

Go to the configs and there should be an option to show hidden bosses.
  10. Sheepish Shepherd

The structure of the translation files are already set up. All you would need to do is replace the English sentences with Polish ones. It'd be preferred to have manual translations with someone who can understand English and speaks/writes Polish than rely on google translate as its not always...
  11. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

tMusicPlayer v0.7 has been released to the Mob Browser! Record Mode now records music x4 as frequent. Record Mode now uses the 1.4 sound effect when you successfully record a song. Fixed an issue that would break song navigation if you did not place the music boxes in manually and when opening...
  12. Sheepish Shepherd

The rebuilding loot cache is related to Recipe Browser mod. Boss Checklist doesn't use a system like this. Mod devs must add items, shown here, to a list for it to be displayed, and may possibly add conditions to items being shown. Lower or higher chance drops shouldn't influence its visibility...
  13. Sheepish Shepherd

Calamity possibly just forgot to include it. I doubt that it is a bug causing this.
  14. Sheepish Shepherd

Calamity provides all the information needed for Boss Checklist to display. They can add some conditions that remove these bosses from the list if they cant be fought in a crimson world. There's simply nothing we can do to change Calamity's information for the boss checklist. I can try running...
  15. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Gender Variety - Genderswapped TownNPCs

Development has been on hold for a while. Though, I plan to complete and release it once tML releases 1.4, as many of the methods used to make this mod work will be changed. I hope its easier if not similar to what we already have. And yes the sprite sheets are still being worked on after all...
Back
Top Bottom