Recent content by A_POTATO_TV13

1. A_POTATO_TV13

maybe soon ill be able to make a somewhat good terraria mod, but itll take a bit to learn how to...

maybe soon ill be able to make a somewhat good terraria mod, but itll take a bit to learn how to tho.
  2. A_POTATO_TV13

fun. i will not tell what, but it is fun.

fun. i will not tell what, but it is fun.
  3. A_POTATO_TV13

tModLoader PC: Trouble compiling my mod

could you help me with this? all i need to do as of now is publish the mod, here is the code: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading.Tasks; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MorsMod { public class MorsMod : Mod { public...
  4. A_POTATO_TV13

tModLoader I need a little help

i've been trying to "build" my mod for maybe 4 hours, but no matter what i edit in the code i just get this: c:\Users\Tatum_Venn\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\morsmod\morsmod.cs(5,18) : error CS1514: { expected c:\Users\Tatum_Venn\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  5. A_POTATO_TV13

Texture Pack Random stuff Texture Pack

pal, just give it a chance. it can't be that bad.
  6. A_POTATO_TV13

super terraria world seems interesting. i don't have the computer power to play it though.

super terraria world seems interesting. i don't have the computer power to play it though.
  7. A_POTATO_TV13

for about a year all i wanted to do was play modded terraria. now i'm living that dream.

for about a year all i wanted to do was play modded terraria. now i'm living that dream.
Back
Top Bottom