Recent content by aa12

1. A

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hi there, I'm trying to use a code I just got from a gravestone but it doesn't seem to be working. Here's the tombstone text: 'When I digited NPPME on the Code Box, my character created life, and I could order him to move by clicking on some place, I believe this code... *The end of the text is...
  2. A

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

you are the ding-dong diddly best! thank you soo much!
  3. A

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Hey, I just found out that his mod is readable on tModReader so if anyone wants to do a thing you know we'd all love it o/
  4. A

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

Everyone! Try starting a world before you activate cheats, and then if that doesnt reactivate it then deactivate and reactivate
  5. A

Infinite stacks doesnt work on chairs?
  6. A

Alright, is there a way to noclip? Im trying to find things that are hard to do for you :P or maybe no monsters?
  7. A

Rydian, if you could, try making a lua that modifies player damage by a really large amount, making effectively a god sword that can one shot anything Disable Avast, Download. It'll be gone in the next avast update because Rydian told em and they figure they messed up I'm excited for tAPI...
  8. A

Its made in cheat engine, which has never had a virus made in its life time. Its impossible to make one in CE, or near it. he's also a "Grandmaster Cheater" on CE's forums. You cannot get that without being reputable I could be anything. I could be a robot, a bear or a snail. You're that...
  9. A

Its legit, I checked all of it. I originally posted the link and then after did a check on the CT file and the trainer file. Its legit and works.
  10. A

Challenge for ya - Try adding in a cheat that puts the damage of an iron sword to over 90
  11. A

I use cheat engine alot and it'd be a shame that it'd get detected. Even malwarebytes ( although its minor) detected it.. If people decide to use this but check the file then find TrojanDropper.Injector.bhlg and Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] they'll go nuts..
  12. A

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1a14310d09713900ca25552c52cc1f26dd5a159afe55b4cefd26d27d47f84b44/analysis/1435727353/ Made it in cheat engine, Respectable. But why the hell does it say theres a trojan in a CHEAT ENGINE file?!
Back
Top Bottom