Recent content by Aaron | AaronALP

1. Aaron | AaronALP

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

@Nakano15 Hey dude just wanted to know how development is getting on! Also what does the current public version have to offer? In terms of features?
  2. Aaron | AaronALP

Will you try to update season 6/restart season 7 development when 1.4 comes out? (obviously I don't mean as soon as it comes out)
  3. Aaron | AaronALP

DAAAMM, Looks really good! Are you going to changes the HP/MP into bars or you going to leave them?
  4. Aaron | AaronALP

Yep I saw that XD, now I'm just trying to figure out how to join a ''Social Group'', I've been on TCF since it was launched and this is the only time I've heard about it Edit 1: I've figured it out... And now I've learned something new about TCF!
  5. Aaron | AaronALP

Well on the thread it says I don't have permission to reply Edit 1: Could you link me to the thread to make sure I'm getting to the right one?
  6. Aaron | AaronALP

Is the beta test apps still going, its just the ''sub'' forum is made so I can't reply to it so im just wondering if theres still spaces and where to apply
  7. Aaron | AaronALP

Ah ok thanks, also, for the first time ever I tried the party system, and the only thing I can't figure out is how I can make/let them equip items and armour and the only way I thought i could do that is if i go into the world as the different chars and equip them myself.
  8. Aaron | AaronALP

How do you become the bunny, it doesn't let me pick it as a char (What I'm asking is, what does ''Be finished'' mean?)
  9. Aaron | AaronALP

Does that also mean that you're changing other classes? say Summoner?
  10. Aaron | AaronALP

Hey @Nakano how is updating to 1.3.4 (Of Terraria) coming along? of haven't you started?
  11. Aaron | AaronALP

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

Does anyone know what time its going to be coming out today? (Im from the UK so if someone knows the UK time for it that would be most helpful)
  12. Aaron | AaronALP

Still waiting for 1.3.3/1.3.4 version of NTerraria
  13. Aaron | AaronALP

Hey Nakano! Just asking what you're working on in the next ''Content/Season (Season 7?)''
Back
Top Bottom