Recent content by Abbanon

1. Abbanon

NPCs & Enemies Multiple same-type banners to prevent/lessen that monster's spawn in an area, or crafted into spawnrate-altering banners

The title should basically explain it all. It would be nice to prevent (or lessen) specific monster spawns within a radius, if you have an abundance of that enemy's banner placed in one area (with exceptions of course). Here are several different ideas on the matter that I've compiled: -...
  2. Abbanon

Language Pack Better Tooltips

Unfortunately, people who don't own the game on Steam can't really do anything with Workshop content. Of course there are third-party downloader websites that can get Workshop content and download it for non-Steam use, but they can be pretty shifty and typically don't keep everything up-to-date...
  3. Abbanon

Language Pack Better Tooltips

This is amazing!
  4. Abbanon

PC Terraria only rarely opens

When you uninstall Terraria, have you also checked to see if any files are leftover in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria" directory, and manually deleting anything that might remain? Or maybe manually deleting the folder itself after an uninstall (because by default the...
  5. Abbanon

PC Vitamins and Moon charm

I can trade you a Moon Charm. Would you be interested in giving me some Titanium Bars in exchange?
  6. Abbanon

Texture Pack Clean Flat UI Redux

I made my own version of the Favourite Item boxes, to use with the version of Clean Flat UI Redux that was updated to 1.4 by Gabe0406. I designed it to fit with the intended style of the pack, but also to be more visible. Installation instructions: Just put my pack anywhere above Clean Flat UI...
  7. Abbanon

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

I noticed that the Steam Workshop version updates are v15 and v16 in the changelog, while the download here is only v14. Would you have any interest and/or consideration for keeping the downloads here up-to-date as well, for the users who don't have the Steam version of the game and can't...
  8. Abbanon

Texture Pack Dacktem's Font

Pretty great! Though I'd suggest structuring the texture pack like an actual texture pack, using the format found here - That way, people can freely enable/disable the pack without having to replace core install files. Edit: Here's an example of a properly structured texture pack that replaces...
Back
Top Bottom