Recent content by AbstractLime

1. A

(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

When I’ve got a bunch of early game materials and a half-decent base, so I sit back and go, well now what?
  2. A

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I mean i thought pipeworks said they would improve ocram for 1.3.
  3. A

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Wasn't ocram originally supposed to be improved for 1.3? And you never felt he was a good fit? How so? Things not fitting together style-wise is one of my favourite things about terraria.
  4. A

Sprites Bulb Seed - Plantera Summoning Item

I just dig a tunnel horizontally and then do other stuff in the world while the bulbs spawn, or the path gets filled with plants and I break them to be sure that the bulb can spawn. (IDK if plants prevent bulbs spawning.)
  5. A

Biomes & Nature [New Dimension] Dark Realm

This sounds like it would be interesting, but terraria can't handle separate dimensions.
  6. A

What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

I prefer Mage because 1: wizards are cool and 2: every different item is another attack that can be drastically different from others.
  7. A

The Number War! Count to 100 or -100

-69 (+) EDIT: never mind, but did you just go from -70 to 0 ? Second edit: I don't know why my machine obscured all those posts.
  8. A

-62 (+)
  9. A

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

The crimson has a special place in my heart for being the evil on my most played world.
  10. A

When You Create A New Character, What Is Your Appraoch?

I haven't reached that point yet as 1.3 isn't on console, so I guess I would make a new character.
  11. A

-62 (+)
  12. A

-53 (+)
  13. A

-53 (+)
  14. A

-53 (+)