Recent content by ACE XULTRA

1. ACE XULTRA

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

so far almost no problems, smoothest launch of a big update ever by far for terraria, only problems so far, I occasionally get lag and frame drops on the PS5, wish I could use touchpad to open map again, I miss D-pad quick binds but keeping inventory open and being able to select and use item...
  2. ACE XULTRA

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

unfortunately you can't farm the seedler in expert on terraria playstation, and I don't feel like dealing with the other bugs.
  3. ACE XULTRA

my emotions right now is like the party mix with the pretzels and cheezies.

my emotions right now is like the party mix with the pretzels and cheezies.
  4. ACE XULTRA

sorry to get back late, but I had to travel. sandstorms, blizzards are almost perpetual, still has crashing issues, game consistently gets stuck trying to save for me (always ending in data corruption and me re-downloading from cloud) but my 2 family members that I tend to play with don't...
  5. ACE XULTRA

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned, wondering why it didn't pass cert, I am tired of experiencing Terraria in a bad state, and hope this goes well.
  6. ACE XULTRA

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Hopefully I can actually play the game after the next patch.
  7. ACE XULTRA

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I jump in and already a game breaking bug, I can't even play because it can't make it past converting players section, and I AM NOT REMAKING CHARACTERS OR WORLDS IF THATS GOING TO HAVE A ISSUE AS WELL!......
  8. ACE XULTRA

is so ready for terraria 1.3 console, favorite song today: brain power by NOMA

is so ready for terraria 1.3 console, favorite song today: brain power by NOMA
  9. ACE XULTRA

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

now this I can get behind, looks like pipeworks is doing a amazing job and is working hard, and should be praised for their effort, I rate a two thumbs up, yeet.
  10. ACE XULTRA

PS3 Re spawns way to slow!

I don't mind the respawn timer on consoles that they fixed, but I absolutely hate the point you get no respawn I frames in PvE, basically you wait for a good 15-20seconds or so respawn, then as soon you do, you insta die, wait even longer, rinse, wash, repeat, heck it wouldn't suprise me if the...
  11. ACE XULTRA

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

can't tell if I am impressed with how many bugs and stuff they fixed, or dissapointed with how many bugs got through in the first place, lets just hope bugs don't accompany the "new content"........
  12. ACE XULTRA

Console Console Update Timing

personally, srry for saying this, I am dissapointed, this happens like every update, a brand new big update on PC takes, like, far less times to actually reach it, than it takes for a update pre-existing on PC to reach any other platform, the people had to spend time trying to think up, code and...
  13. ACE XULTRA

been busy, havn't been one in awhile, favorite song today: vermillion theme from lord of aranca.

been busy, havn't been one in awhile, favorite song today: vermillion theme from lord of aranca.
  14. ACE XULTRA

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

hope you two are happy! good luck :red: & Cenx! hav a fun time!
  15. ACE XULTRA

Exhausted, favorite song today, Crush by Pendulum

Exhausted, favorite song today, Crush by Pendulum
Back
Top Bottom