Recent content by AceRidleySlayer

1. AceRidleySlayer

Pumpkin Moon

I will definitely try the cannon arena. Can it be built in the sky?
  2. AceRidleySlayer

Mobile Whats your setup?

Armor: Chlorophyte Helmet and Chainmail with Frozen Boots (cuz I don't like the leaf crystal...) Vanity: Steampunk Goggles and Spectre Robe with Steampunk Boots Accessories: Avenger Emblem, Destroyer Emblem, Frozen Wings, Lightning Boots, and Obsidian Shield (all Menacing) Weapons: Godly...
  3. AceRidleySlayer

Mobile What's the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in terraria mobile?

Yes, my luck has been quite good in this game. Except for the fact that I have yet to find even ONE mimic... :(
  4. AceRidleySlayer

Here's another one, on one of my temporary worlds, when I activated hard mode, the hallow completely cancelled out the crimson. There was only hallow, which is an interesting sight when the hallow is crimson shaped... 0.o
  5. AceRidleySlayer

I got all of my key molds in about 2 hours, no joke.
  6. AceRidleySlayer

Pumpkin Moon

Well that was enlightening...
  7. AceRidleySlayer

Pumpkin Moon

Actually, I drained one of the oceans because of the sand, which doesn't allow caves, and i have a decent sized arena in said sand... However, 9 minutes doesn't seem like long enough to clear 15 waves. I have made it to wave 8, or so, but it seems the bigger my arenas get, the less luck I have.
  8. AceRidleySlayer

Pumpkin Moon

Enemies don't seem to be spawning fast enough... I can mow down the few that show up, so DPS isn't the problem. What can I do to fix this? I use battle potions and water candles, but to no avail.
Back
Top Bottom