Recent content by Ae3gallegos9119

1. A

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

He thought it was me, but seems his reading skills are directly in line with his education. Any half wit knows things change, but only an idiot would assume someone doesn't like change because that person knows that not all change is good. Change for the sake of change is a waste of energy. If...
  2. A

I promise you, ps4 players aren't enjoying the update. The only ones saying they're enjoying it are the pom pom and knee pad wearing suck ups that think their standing up for this ridiculous improvement is going to earn them some praises from the creators.
  3. A

These guys addressed issue that quick due to trying to save this game. They still have yet to address the game they've now ruined. And as for Xbox users. Have you not been reading the vast majority of posts for the other gamers? Saying "I don't care how it looks or plays I just want it" is like...
  4. A

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Absolutely incorrect. You could peruse through crafting logs of items you have the ability to make since you had discovered the items needed. However, the items did not have to actually be present in you inventory to be able to see what you could craft with them. But, they did need to be there...
  5. A

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

So where did the crafting logs go that allowed you to view and cycle through everything you could craft? Also, the opacity creates a nightmare trying to fumble through this new UI when everything in the background interferes with foreground view. Haven't been able to grind past this to check out...
  6. A

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

So where did the crafting logs go that allowed you to view and cycle through everything you could craft? Also, the opacity creates a nightmare trying to fumble through this new UI when everything in the background interferes with foreground view. Haven't been able to grind past this to check out...
Back
Top Bottom