Recent content by Aeon Violet Snowfield

1. Aeon Violet Snowfield

1.3.5 seems to be causing issues with most mods

1.3.5 seems to be causing issues with most mods
  2. Aeon Violet Snowfield

I did not pick the greatest time to show an interest in modding my game, apparently.

I did not pick the greatest time to show an interest in modding my game, apparently.
  3. Aeon Violet Snowfield

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Glaciers are ridiculous. prehardmode preanybossdeath Expert Mode glaciers have 1500 HP. I know Expert Mode is meant to be a challenge, but there's like a good fifty percent of the map I haven't had a chance to see yet because the glaciers may as well be a wall of bedrock.
  4. Aeon Violet Snowfield

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So...it's not working with 1.3.5 at ALL, or it's not working with 1.3.5 if you want to use old worlds or characters?
  5. Aeon Violet Snowfield

Say what you will about Five Nights at Freddy's, but Sister Location is fantastic.

Say what you will about Five Nights at Freddy's, but Sister Location is fantastic.
  6. Aeon Violet Snowfield

Due to Hurricane Matthew, I may be unavailable for the next few days.

Due to Hurricane Matthew, I may be unavailable for the next few days.
  7. Aeon Violet Snowfield

The first Series of Unfortunate Events teaser was released. Neat.

The first Series of Unfortunate Events teaser was released. Neat.
  8. Aeon Violet Snowfield

I mean some of the comics too.

I mean some of the comics too.
  9. Aeon Violet Snowfield

How come Hawkeye is super lame but Green Arrow is awesome?

How come Hawkeye is super lame but Green Arrow is awesome?
  10. Aeon Violet Snowfield

Story The Beginning

Reserved for expanding on The Beginning. [/spoiler]
  11. Aeon Violet Snowfield

Story The Beginning

So a couple of things to mention here, to better establish the world the story is based in. These are things that establish the state of the world at the beginning of the story. They may not necessarily be true as the story progresses, and in some cases they will definitely change as the story...
  12. Aeon Violet Snowfield

Didn't expect to come back until Terraria Otherworld was released, but that Super Terraria World...

Didn't expect to come back until Terraria Otherworld was released, but that Super Terraria World mod looks absolutely awesome.
  13. Aeon Violet Snowfield

PC Possible? Bigger Worlds

So. First things first. I do not in anyway shape and/or form know how to mod. Tried it once. Instantly hated life and everything related to it. But, I know that there was an old standalone mod called N Terraria which had a Huge World option. I never tried it though because at that moment in time...
  14. Aeon Violet Snowfield

No but seriously. It's a reference to SAO Abridged.

No but seriously. It's a reference to SAO Abridged.
  15. Aeon Violet Snowfield

I don't need evidence. I'm God. Religion Logic. :D

I don't need evidence. I'm God. Religion Logic. :D
Back
Top Bottom