Recent content by Aer1th

1. Aer1th

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

I've got t1 "chance to not consume ammo" on my bow. 62% is way too much, I think 25-30% at max should be enough. Also, dunno if it was a bug or maybe I was extremely lucky (I don't believe in such luck though) but I shot 25 or 26 arrows without consuming any. And it happened again a minute...
  2. Aer1th

Of course it would be better to have this as an option. When you're trying to get smth really good by pure rerolling - my gosh, its frustrating. I lost about 30 platinum trying to get at least moderately good mods on my few weapons. Its not like its hard to get 30 plat in hardmode but still...
  3. Aer1th

I may be wrong but it seems that "+X% crit chance" prefix on accessories is technically "+X% of current crit chance" (for example, if you have 20% crit chance, and 5% roll on accessory you will get not 25% but 20+20*0.05=21% crit chance). If its intended then "+X% crit chance" notation is kinda...
  4. Aer1th

Well, i have a question too. How does damage per enemy buff/debuff works? Does it count (de)buffs for each enemy and increase our damage only towards that particular enemy or there is smth else?
  5. Aer1th

This one is funny - it seems that %damage mods also affect crit chance.
  6. Aer1th

The game crashed while i was searching for items in recipe browser. I don't really know why but these slashes... Also chance to ichor enemies doesnt work for me for some reason. Actually it works fine, I forgot that destroyer is immune to debuffs and ichored target dummy doesnt seem to change...
  7. Aer1th

Oh, just checked that and it really have the same breath timer everywhere, except for Tundra water. Thank you for explaining.
  8. Aer1th

Oh, I'll be waiting for this! Btw tinkerer sells hook with mods on it. Also you can see affixes in shops and reroll them by opening shop window again (you can also see affixes of weapon you crafting but I couldnt reroll them by re-opening craft window).
  9. Aer1th

Some bugs appeared when i installed it. First and the most annoying one is about things like torches or blocks are wasting if you are pressing/holding left mouse button, even if you dont place them (just noticed LtGen. Slayer mentioned this too). Second one is very short underwater breath time...
Back
Top Bottom