Recent content by Newmaker

1. Newmaker

If I wanted to make a "child race" mod, what would I have to do?

If you read the title, you perfectly know what I'm talking about. What if I wanted, for example, to give the player the possibility of creating a child character? I suppose many things would be necessary. 1) Hitbox Since the character would be smaller, so it would be the hitbox. Both for hits...
  2. Newmaker

I'm working on a weapon reskin pack...

-deleted question-
  3. Newmaker

One weapon run mod

I'm sorry if someone already asked this, but if it is so I didn't find anything on google. So, I wanted to complete the game with only one weapon. The problem is, this could be possible only using a really powerfull weapon since the start. Else, it could be impossible using a early-game weapons...
  4. Newmaker

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

Pal, I saw on an image posted by you that you have a Lihzahrd sprite. Can you upload it here? I would love it! :rslime:
  5. Newmaker

*Otherworld get cancelled* *I cry* *You cry* *Everyone cry* Well, let's look up for the next update

*Otherworld get cancelled* *I cry* *You cry* *Everyone cry* Well, let's look up for the next update
  6. Newmaker

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Hello? Yes, bee machine roke I got into a flying island with my godlike bee that sometimes can fly forever. I'll call her "Beeeeeeeelieve" God damn it the site can't have the B emoji
  7. Newmaker

I captured 2 golden animals at the same time, look at my inventory :eek:
  8. Newmaker

Howdy fellas, can anyone tell me in what thread could I post something like a funny screenshot...

Howdy fellas, can anyone tell me in what thread could I post something like a funny screenshot or things like that?
  9. Newmaker

If this is necessary, then we'll wait. Also, since I love your mod and I was having some issues, I'm very happy to hear that you want to improve it. Love your work fam ;)
  10. Newmaker

Take your time mate ;)
  11. Newmaker

My dungeon got flooded as hell 'cause the world generator was drunk ahahahahahah
  12. Newmaker

Woah dude, I can't imagine how much time did it take ahahahahah

Woah dude, I can't imagine how much time did it take ahahahahah
  13. Newmaker

I can...report myself. That sure would be fun if I pressed the botton for accident

I can...report myself. That sure would be fun if I pressed the botton for accident
  14. Newmaker

I have over 1000 hours on Terraria but I have not completed it yet in expert mode. I'm...working...

I have over 1000 hours on Terraria but I have not completed it yet in expert mode. I'm...working on it
Back
Top Bottom