Recent content by thenotoriouscreator

1. thenotoriouscreator

got bored

got bored
  2. thenotoriouscreator

I will be posting there from now on.

I will be posting there from now on.
  3. thenotoriouscreator

If you do want to catch up on me, like, if you are a child predator or anything, my youtube...

If you do want to catch up on me, like, if you are a child predator or anything, my youtube channel is called "AgentFrenchFry"
  4. thenotoriouscreator

I've been gone because, I don't know. Most likely it is because I just don't like this game anymore.

I've been gone because, I don't know. Most likely it is because I just don't like this game anymore.
  5. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Parkour Set

It'll barely be any pixels, if they make the sliding animation smaller or something.
  6. thenotoriouscreator

You said the crafting incorrectly, and yes realism for the Nails. I might find something else other than leather as it shouldn't be corruption I guess. They can add a little code to where they have the Character do a sliding animation and make the hitbox smaller whilst doing the animation. I'm...
  7. thenotoriouscreator

Hello, I'd like to introduce you to the Parkour Gloves! Now, this is an accessory item and what it does is grab on edge of blocks and moves you up to it, also does wall jumps (but can't hold onto walls, but if you try to hold on it it'll slowly slide you down the wall), if you do a running...
  8. thenotoriouscreator

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Recycle Bin.

Might be, I'm not so sure really.
  9. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Parkour Gloves

Yeah, or try to make it be able to be chosen reference to what its actual theme is, parkour
  10. thenotoriouscreator

I was thinking of that, but it doesn't dash or anything and I want it to be a prehardmode item
  11. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Parkour Mask

Oh sorry, I was editing this Mask thread since 3 PM I was searching for a ton of stuff to add to the Mask and I couldn't think much.
  12. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Parkour Mask

Hello, and welcome to the Parkour Mask! This Mask will let you slide to 2 block spaces, and will let you never get tired when sliding or wall jumping with Parkour Gloves (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/accessory-parkour-gloves.41288/) crafting is 10 Leather, and 1 Breathing Reed...
  13. thenotoriouscreator

Edited Crafting Recipe, any other ideas for the crafting?
Back
Top Bottom