Recent content by AkitaAttribute

1. A

Error on startup - Linux (CentOS 8) - Terraria 1405

To answer my own question, the solution offered here: Terraria Server 1.4.0.5 World generation crash Was the correct solution, however the Linux command offered for the fix did not work on CentOS 8. When I used the Powershell command, it worked when I re-uploaded the executable file. Here...
  2. A

Terraria Server 1.4.0.5 World generation crash

FYI to anyone reading this in the future, @the_great_kitsune's command for linux did not work for me on CentOS 8. The Powershell script did work though. Link to a version of the ZIP that has all 3 versions patched. Use it as you wish, you'll see the only changes are that the PS1 file is...
  3. A

Cheap host that still provides proper product?

@Sloth87, you can set up a free server via GCP if you have the tech knowledge to do so. You could probably do it in a good 5 minutes if you have knowledge on containers and can find a pre-built one to upload. GCP allows you to do up to 1 year for free or $300 (USD) in credits. Whichever...
  4. A

Error on startup - Linux (CentOS 8) - Terraria 1405

The following error occurs any time I attempt to start up my server. I can tell I'm super close to getting the server setup correct. I haven't seen this error anywhere else online. I tried to ask the Terraria discord help chat, but got nowhere there. 8/19/2020 12:33:31 AM...
Back
Top Bottom