1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Al do Rah
Last Activity:
Jul 16, 2018 at 2:10 PM
Birthday:
February 1
Home Page:
Viik Alduin, faal Al do Rah, ahrk kuz ok tet.

Share This Page

Al do Rah

Skeletron Prime, Male, from Skyrim

Just fought Eater of Worlds when it was invisible. On expert mode. And the first time it didn't drop a treasure bag. Apr 24, 2018

Al do Rah was last seen:
Jul 16, 2018 at 2:10 PM
    1. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Just fought Eater of Worlds when it was invisible. On expert mode. And the first time it didn't drop a treasure bag.
      1. jøyridinq
        jøyridinq
        rip,
        May 6, 2018
        Al do Rah likes this.
    2. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Gamepedia ain't working.
    3. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      I have started a new character while back and have found that normal mode is too easy. Should I do expert mode now?
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        It’s quite fun. I recommend it when you’re ready for the challenge, which it sounds like you are.
        Apr 7, 2018
        FlyKip, DFA_2Tricky and Al do Rah like this.
      2. DFA_2Tricky
        DFA_2Tricky
        How far did you get in Normal Mode? I agree with Unit One but Expert Mode is a real kick in the pants!
        Apr 7, 2018
      3. Al do Rah
        Al do Rah
        @DFA_2Tricky This is my second character, which is up to the mechanical bosses. My first character has beaten the Moon Lord.
        Apr 7, 2018
        DFA_2Tricky likes this.
    4. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Is there any thread that shows me how to make a Terraria mod? I kind of want to be a programmer and I have to start somewhere.
      1. Sir AFK
        Sir AFK
        bro you can check Al0n37's tutorial videos
        Mar 25, 2018
        Al do Rah likes this.
    5. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Anyone else following Pipeworks on instagram?
    6. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      To me, the most boring part of terraria is the beginning.
      1. neoselket likes this.
    7. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      It's hard trying to beat expert Moon Lord when a "Solar Eclipse is Happening!"
      1. Drake katchadorian likes this.
    8. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      I wish I could throw files from my computer to my phone. Like in the movies.
      1. Gigavoir
        Gigavoir
        Google Drive my dude
        Feb 12, 2018
    9. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      I've had really good RNG since the update. First Nymph I saw dropped a metal detector. What are the odds??????
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Gabragon the dragon
        Gabragon the dragon
        *In a sarcastic voice* What's a nymph?
        Feb 6, 2018
      3. Gabragon the dragon
        Gabragon the dragon
        RNJesus loves you XD
        Feb 6, 2018
      4. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        Apologies, But, Have We Met Before? I Don't Remember Ever Talking To You Before.
        Feb 9, 2018
    10. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      finally xbox 1.3 news
    11. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      First thing I'm gonna get when I get enough money is a computer and Terraria. Enough of this 1.3 :red:e.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        That, and I do not think a lot of people understand what it was like to make a game for the AT2600 or any other early 8bit system. Each byte of RAM, heck each BIT of RAM was precious and priceless and you could not waste Anything if you wanted a halfway decent game.
        Jan 21, 2018
      3. The World Over Heaven
        The World Over Heaven
        Why did you give me an entire essay on E.T Atari? The joke was is that the game is a masterpiece and if EA were to touch it, ooooo they would get nuked by me.
        Jan 22, 2018
        Pikachumania likes this.
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        It's just a pet peeve of mine, to see people making fun of it. *shrug*
        Jan 22, 2018
    12. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Another massive system update. Since my internet sucks I've had my Xbox on for 2 full days.
      2. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        Yea I Did.
        Hope You Get Not :red: Internet.
        Who's Your Provider? Mine Is Freedom. Or As I Call Them Freedom From Using Internet.
        Jan 21, 2018
      3. Al do Rah
        Al do Rah
        @RuthlessToothless HughesNet or something. There's one router that has HughesNet on it and one that has Netgear on it so IDK.
        Jan 21, 2018
      4. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        Hm. Never Heard Of Either Of Them.
        To This Day I'm Shocked My :red:tarded "Father" Thought 10 Gigabytes Would Be Enough.
        Jan 21, 2018
    13. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      I just had an Xbox One system update and I went on the Xbox after the update and Terraria has a different image on the dashboard. A 1.3 imag
      1. Al do Rah
        Al do Rah
        I think it's Pipeworks changing the Xbox One's terraria game hub. I looked there and it says "Pipeworks Studio" on the gamehub. So this just means Xbox 1.3 is coming very soon!!!!! @ClearConscious
        Jan 14, 2018
    14. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      I wonder if my duplication glitch is still going to work. It has to do with the Xbox's profiles, so presumably they should.
    15. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      It really sucks when someone gets something earlier then you do.
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        At least when you get the thing, it'd prolly end up more polished when the people got that thing first.
        Dec 15, 2017
        Al do Rah likes this.
    16. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Vocatum Pietasque Niger Opis III esse meus ventus de immortui.
      1. Al do Rah
        Al do Rah
        That's Latin. Put it into a translator.
        Dec 2, 2017
    17. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Merry thanksgiving.
      1. FlyKip, InstaFiz and Gearzoid II like this.
      2. Al do Rah
        Al do Rah
        I'm trying to make people mad because I said "merry" and not "happy."
        Nov 23, 2017
        FlyKip likes this.
    18. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      I'm trying to get on the Terraria Gamepedia wiki but it says "we are checking your browser to make sure you're not an intruder."
      1. Al do Rah
        Al do Rah
        And it says "allow up to five seconds" and I've been trying for a while but it hasn't redircted. Any help?
        Nov 22, 2017
      2. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I've had it check my for intruder-y qualities as well, but it's always redirected me. I don't know much about the inner workings of computers, but did you try refreshing the page?
        Nov 22, 2017
      3. altermaven
        altermaven
        This is something relative to Cloudflare and detections of unusually high traffic, so it's just making sure you're not an actual bot with a fake connection.
        Nov 22, 2017
        Al do Rah likes this.
    19. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      Woah. My post in The Final Push got a like by ClearConscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      1. Al do Rah
        Al do Rah
        Well I just looked at the thread and they liked almost all the people's posts.
        Nov 20, 2017
    20. Al do Rah
      Al do Rah
      I was looking at this website's code through inspect element and it looks pretty simple.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 1
    Home Page:
    http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    Viik Alduin, faal Al do Rah, ahrk kuz ok tet.
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/black-hat-a-new-boss.51032/#post-1129488
    Zu'u los faal Dovahkiin. Gein do nunon Dovahkiin wah bo nahlaas. Zu'u lost nalkun viik Miraak voth hiif do Hermaeus . In baas do faal Thu'um, Zu'u los nau dii ven wah viik Alduin, faal Al do Rah.

Signature

Oblivion CEO