Recent content by Alabaster

1. Alabaster

WIP Terraria Card Game Design

Really clean designs and I really hope you continue this through. Others have tried it before but never done as many as you have so far! However, would I be able to suggest some little cleanups on the grammar? It's all comprehensible but there are some slips here and there (don't take it as...
  2. Alabaster

got it. lemme grab my KnowYourMeme encyclopedia just a sec, brb

got it. lemme grab my KnowYourMeme encyclopedia just a sec, brb
  3. Alabaster

Hope your family and her can go through this difficult time and still find ways to fill the...

Hope your family and her can go through this difficult time and still find ways to fill the world with life, despite what may happen otherwise.
  4. Alabaster

how to come back to life on TCF.txt

how to come back to life on TCF.txt
  5. Alabaster

I'm hoping for that Indian summer so we get a bit of heat until late Sept. So much nicer than...

I'm hoping for that Indian summer so we get a bit of heat until late Sept. So much nicer than midsummer or whatever
  6. Alabaster

nah s' been a sweltering summer, blue skies in london at the very least.

nah s' been a sweltering summer, blue skies in london at the very least.
  7. Alabaster

On the plus side, you can't get blinded by the blanket of cloud that enshrouds southeast england

On the plus side, you can't get blinded by the blanket of cloud that enshrouds southeast england
  8. Alabaster

Drawings & Paintings Hawkster draws a things

Hope this fixes some of the problems - I may also go over it in pen and see how that goes (no harm done as you and I can keep it digitally as well.) EDIT: Here is a smaller, perfect square version if you need.
  9. Alabaster

my dude here is a sketch in pencil. Would you like it or another in pen, or in colour? I don't mind doing so.
  10. Alabaster

MAKE REQUESTS. YOU ALLL WANT REQUESTS. THIS IS NOT TRYING TO INFLUENCE YOU AT ALL. AT. ALL. But yeah, requests are very very very much open! please tell what medium though, and the object. I will do all I can
  11. Alabaster

A few more things. I have also included this time some monstrosities formed from image edits for fun.
  12. Alabaster

Shotte's drawings, sketches and doodles

Looks like an improvement on the paint.net Paint Bucket and really livens your drawings! I love the way you line all your drawings and the almost totemic felling some of them have (like Parallax) - ballpoint pens are far too underappreciated.
  13. Alabaster

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

a monstrosity. I have a couple resprites - some are minor
  14. Alabaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9u6SGB_GY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9u6SGB_GY
Back
Top Bottom