Recent content by alessandrozingali

1. alessandrozingali

Blocks & Decoration Make NPC use stairs

Hi For some reason the Town NPCs When I put a ladder (Created with platforms and hammer)that leads to a floor also made of platforms instead of jumping on them they jump on the other side
  2. alessandrozingali

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

soooooooooooooooooo how is going the update for 1.4?
  3. alessandrozingali

hi

hi
  4. alessandrozingali

aaaaaaaargh EVERYTIME I ENABLE A MOD (OR ENABLE ALL AND REFRESH) it give me an error whit a random mod i CANT FIND A SOLUTION
  5. alessandrozingali

if u can restore the data message me
  6. alessandrozingali

sorry but WHYYYYYYYYY ICANT NO MORE USE CHARACTER Impossibile leggere oltre la fine del flusso. in System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes) in System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16() in Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.GetCustomData(Int32 type, BinaryReader reader, Boolean...
  7. alessandrozingali

how i can fix this i cant use the character is the fifth time GNAHHHHHHHHHH in System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes) in System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16() in Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.GetCustomData(Int32 type, BinaryReader reader, Boolean hasGlobalSaving) in...
  8. alessandrozingali

the mp server are HEAVVY LAGGY i swear after some days the browser start to work good
  9. alessandrozingali

the game,when reading mod crash is there someone happen too????
  10. alessandrozingali

i try to reinstall tmodloader but it crash all i must wait the update
  11. alessandrozingali

my player cant be selected can someone help me PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Impossibile leggere oltre la fine del flusso. in System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes) in System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16() in Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.GetCustomData(Int32 type, BinaryReader...
  12. alessandrozingali

ive tried to unable all mod (40+:eek:) and play the same character in a new world and ok but i close and come back at the menu and at the characther selection appear -_--_-:indifferent: these Impossibile leggere oltre la fine del flusso. in System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32...
  13. alessandrozingali

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

ehm sorry i mean it is incompatible if cheat sheat is UNACTIVE
  14. alessandrozingali

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

its incompatible whit cheat sheet too i disabled cheat sheet and the mod give me error
Back
Top Bottom