Recent content by Alex.R

1. Alex.R

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Hello Terrarians,this is my idea for the vanity contest,its called The Corrupted armor: It might be a little blurry,sorry for that,but in case the names are unclear because of that,here are the names: -on the head slot,there is the Helmet of Corruption,nice and spikey; -on the torso...
  2. Alex.R

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Can we also include custom animations in our submissions or is it going to be too much work for the devs if we do so?
  3. Alex.R

Ok,I won't talk about that anymore.All I needed to know is clarified now.
  4. Alex.R

2 more questions I forgot: 1)Can I specify where to get the armor or what boss drops it?I had a thought of geting each piece of the armor from a different place. 2)Can the armor be made so if a character has a certain name,it will spawn with the armor in its inventory?I haven't actually bought...
  5. Alex.R

I checked,and yes,is a website.
  6. Alex.R

Cool,so I can participate! Are this sigining services for any device?
  7. Alex.R

Then why didn't you ask?
  8. Alex.R

I have questions about this contest: 1)If I win I have to come somwhere with my parents and sign the contract,or is it all online? 2)Can my armor get the leg slot item change the legs,like some vanity outfits like the mermaind outfit do? 3)Can I post my submission now or anytime soon...
Back
Top Bottom