• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Alex S's latest activity

• Alex S
    Alex S commented on Shloomally's profile post.
    You saved him?
  • Alex S
    Alex S reacted to CorruptMimic22's comment on Alex S's profile post with Love Love.
    Alex S, 2021
  • Alex S
    Alex S commented on Alex S's profile post.
    "Sometimes only trying to find sense is nonsense." © Alex S 2021
  • Alex S
    Alex S reacted to TerrariaOn3DS's comment on Esther's profile post with Like Like.
    My tablet hates me. It is garbage approximately 100% of the time.
  • Alex S
    Alex S reacted to Esther's status with Like Like.
    My phone hates me right now It's really :red:ing laggy
  • Alex S
    Alex S updated their status.
    Imagine adding to jellybeans with "coconut" taste TITANIUM OXIDE ain't it cheaper to literally add a little of coconut powder or...
  • Alex S
    Alex S reacted to Shloomally's comment on Torniculus's profile post with Like Like.
    Spid
  • Alex S
    Alex S commented on Geø_Isaac/Dark Latex's profile post.
    That's definitely a place to discuss if you're actually very intelligent (for toaster or microwave oven of course) toaster or a...
  • Alex S
    Alex S commented on Torniculus's profile post.
    Yes and soooo much.
  • Alex S
    Alex S left a message on burber snowfox's profile.
    TF is that. (reference to PFP)
  • Alex S
    Alex S reacted to CorruptMimic22's comment on Alex S's profile post with Love Love.
    You proved yourself in a great challenge of eyesight, congrats. (Trying to be as vague as possible)
  • Alex S
    The Colt M1911 (that one pistol you see everywhere) is older than sliced bread.
  • Alex S
    Not only glasses, if you hold anything that fragile and valuable you gonna attract problems.
  • Alex S
  • Alex S
    Alex S reacted to Torniculus's post on Alex S's profile with Like Like.
    follow thanks
Top Bottom