Recent content by Damn Train

1. Damn Train

There is, howewer a file size limit on your pfp (which i don't remember).

There is, howewer a file size limit on your pfp (which i don't remember).
  2. Damn Train

Ugly sweater is not as bad, unless all you go for is a hero in a shining armor.

Ugly sweater is not as bad, unless all you go for is a hero in a shining armor.
  3. Damn Train

I wonder how it looks with gore disabled.

I wonder how it looks with gore disabled.
  4. Damn Train

Beatsaber:

Beatsaber:
  5. Damn Train

My point is: Non-Class armor in Pre hm is the majority so why not. His point is: it's not a full...

My point is: Non-Class armor in Pre hm is the majority so why not. His point is: it's not a full set, not even a mix and matched true summoner. I thought i should ask more people for their opinions.
  6. Damn Train

Me and my friend have a debate on whether using the spare armor slots with non class armor...

Me and my friend have a debate on whether using the spare armor slots with non class armor alongside the flinx fur coat in chest slot is considered true summoner.
  7. Damn Train

Got a Plat coin from silt on extractinator at the start of my Master Mode playthrough.

Got a Plat coin from silt on extractinator at the start of my Master Mode playthrough.
  8. Damn Train

Finished Miner Set (including the bone pick) by drops only in 5 miners.

Finished Miner Set (including the bone pick) by drops only in 5 miners.
  9. Damn Train

That is... not what i was expecting, and quite impressive.

That is... not what i was expecting, and quite impressive.
  10. Damn Train

I don't think it really matters to the post, though i wouldn't mind knowing.

I don't think it really matters to the post, though i wouldn't mind knowing.
  11. Damn Train

I am pretty sure it's an album cover. The Band and Name is in the top the picture.

I am pretty sure it's an album cover. The Band and Name is in the top the picture.
  12. Damn Train

What next? You will want his legs on the resprite? Then his wife kids and every single member of...

What next? You will want his legs on the resprite? Then his wife kids and every single member of his family?
  13. Damn Train

Honestly the summoner class is simply underpowered on high difficulty bossfights because most...

Honestly the summoner class is simply underpowered on high difficulty bossfights because most minions have negative iq. They are not exactly underpowered in stats, they simply can't do the dps consistently because they can't hit a lot of the bosses because of their speed. So the best staffs are...
  14. Damn Train

This text cannot stop me because i can't read in monster inc door facitity.

This text cannot stop me because i can't read in monster inc door facitity.
  15. Damn Train

That's the point.

That's the point.
Back
Top Bottom