Recent content by Alexiea

1. Alexiea

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

This mod conflicts with Colored Damage Types. Which is sort of to be expected since they both make changes to the same thing. It can be fixed by changing all the namespaces to __TrueTooltips, so Colored Damage Types loads afterwards. But maybe this mod could be updated to incorporate the...
  2. Alexiea

tModLoader Lanboost's mods (Unlimited Buff limit, 4+Quality of life, Auto Buff etc) sources included!

I'm having a weird issue with Toggleable Buffs (v0.2.3) where the buffs from mods will only show up sometimes. It seems that what mods I have enabled have an effect on if the buffs will display or not. Toggleable Buffs + Mod of Redemption = Only Vanilla buffs are displayed. Toggleable Buffs +...
  3. Alexiea

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

I'd really love to see your TooltipsPlus mod updated/finished/released, if possible. No worries if you can't or don't want to. Just wanted to express my interest in it. The main feature that I'm wanting from it is the tooltip backgrounds. Edit: The recent updates to console added a background...
  4. Alexiea

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

I think I may have found a bug. When placing a banner up I go from hitting between 15-17 damage to hitting 80+. I also gain more exp per kill.
  5. Alexiea

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Here's a little something that I made with this mod. The gold chest at the top has an Item Vacuum from Miscellania. It picks up coins and items dropped within a short range of it. Everything is then piped down for sorting. Going town the pipe line we see 3 Transfer Filter (Whitelist)s that...
  6. Alexiea

tModLoader Miscellania

Yeah, it happens if Miscellania is the only mod loaded. I'm currently wearing full iron, and for testing purposes, no accessories or anything else. I've disabled Miscellania dyes in the config. To test, I disable all mods, fully close and reopen the game. In the Select Player screen I can see...
  7. Alexiea

tModLoader Miscellania

This mod appears to be turning my character green. Every time I load up a world I have to place and remove a dye from each slot to 'reset' my player back to normal. I disabled all of my mods and re-enabled them one at a time and this one appears to be the culprit. What is going on??
Back
Top Bottom