Recent content by Alexnpro

1. Alexnpro

The Reaver Shark; Pre-Eye Of Cthulu Molten Pickaxe

This is a short post about a pickaxe with 100% pickaxe power that mines faster than any other hardmode pickaxe! (4.5% faster than the Molten Pickaxe) and the fact how many people might not know about it. It's *ridiculously* easy to acquire! -Create a new world -Get a crafting table and 8 iron...
  2. Alexnpro

Killing the "Brain of Cthulhu" with minimal equipment

Just use grenades to bombard his little summons and the rotted fork for the boss itself. If you can land 1-2 good grenade hits you may kill him with no armor and ~160 health.
  3. Alexnpro

Invincibility machine

you can do it while jumping on top of 2 dummies with the slime mount if there's celling. It's mappy gaming's idea and it's featured in this video
  4. Alexnpro

Modded playthrough

Terraria Hours: probably around 300 on non-steam, and 40 on steam (i have almost beaten expert mode moon lord in a ranged only solo playtrough) Country: Poland
  5. Alexnpro

Looking for Comradess

hey, is it possible for you to play with mods?
  6. Alexnpro

How do you make an AFK solar eclipse farm?

i reccomend doing a casual setup: an invicibility box and some mob spawning area + lava at least 35 blocks below, traps above you to kill the flying enemies. It's as simple as that
  7. Alexnpro

PC Rage Moments

i wanted to make the terra's blade a few years ago and it took me FOREVER to get the ingredients for true night's edge i put in a chest . Then, my game crashed and the true night's edge was gone. It wasn't in the chest, it wasn't in my inventory. It was nowhere to be found.
  8. Alexnpro

PC Melee weapons

The vision of ordinary melle - in expert or against bosses is almost impossible. The end-game things closest to a melee are weapons such as the solar eruption and then - it still has a big range. There is just no such a think as an end-game short-ranged melee weapon that would work out. I know...
  9. Alexnpro

PC Looking to play with mods

I am looking for someone to play terraria with. I prefer doing a modded class challange expert mode with mods installed. For the class challange i would pick mage. Also: i can host the server, my internet is really good and im on everyday at the following hours: 15 o'clock - 21 o' clock (GMT +0...
  10. Alexnpro

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i can't run the tmodloaderinstaler...
  11. Alexnpro

PC welcoming anyone who wants to play (Mods?)

i could join up, too! my steam -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/justacasualsteamid/
  12. Alexnpro

Random Forum Fight!

It's too intense, i have to summon crusaders. *DEUS VULT*
  13. Alexnpro

Random Forum Fight!

but Reinhardt's muscles turn into jello and he falls down after ruining junkrat's hairstyle
  14. Alexnpro

Random Forum Fight!

But i summon mc cree and he kills pharah at the 80 degree! If we're on this rap, i summon junkrat and his trap.
Back
Top Bottom