Recent content by AliceSteel

1. AliceSteel

Modded multiplayer on steam

Make sure everyone has the most up to date version of tModLoader. That's what error it gives on a version mismatch. (at least in earlier versions. current version claims to have better error messages in it's changelog so that may have changed.)
  2. AliceSteel

tModLoader AliceSteel's Mods

Plans for the next Hearty Bags 2.0 beta: Add Fragments with sitty MSPaint art and Spirit progression support. Future plan changes: Dropping Calamity and Thorium the planned support list unless the devs of said mods give me the boss flags and/or mod HP Increasing item data needed to support...
  3. AliceSteel

Hmm, that would actually be pretty easy to do. I'd just add an else to the random drops that would give the fragments. Should I be taking the altered drop chances in your post as a suggestion to adjust the chances for balance?
  4. AliceSteel

I'm considering replacing all drops from the Hearty Bags with Fragments which will be able to be used to craft their relevant item by hand using 100 of them. 1% chance would become 1 Fragment What would people think about this possibility? http://www.strawpoll.me/15512351
  5. AliceSteel

Released Hearty Bags update version 1.0.5 with that icon. I don't know which version of it I got though.
  6. AliceSteel

I intend to make them stackable once I get around to making Hearty Bags 2.0 which is my new plan in place of the supplemental series. I may take advantage of your sprite in that release as well. The existing sprite was made using MSPaint in about 30 seconds. (Actually, maybe I'll make a quick...
  7. AliceSteel

Original release date of Hearty Bags was on Sep 9, 2017. This thread is actually just merging the threads for my mods into a single one.
  8. AliceSteel

WIP/Beta Mods: Completed Mods: Planned Mods: Customizable Respawn Time 2: Upgraded customizability and support for the in-game config system.
  9. AliceSteel

tModLoader Swapper Mods

Any chance of adding support for Thorium's Opal and Pearl gems?
  10. AliceSteel

tModLoader Hearty Bags

A Mod which makes all bosses drop a Hearty Bag which contains a random number of Life Crystals and Life Fruits based on the world's progression. The chances (Each chance is separate): 25% chance at a Life Crystal if Eye of Cthulhu is dead 50% chance at a Life Crystal if the World Evil boss...
  11. AliceSteel

tModLoader [Request] Add Vanilla Life Cap increasers to Vanilla boss drops

I'd like a mod that adds a chance to drop Life Crystals/Life Fruits to vanilla boss's loot bags at appropriate stages of the game. The numbers I was thinking of were: 25% Life Crystal from Eye of Cthulhu 50% Life Crystal from the World Evil bosses (Brain/Eater) 75% Life Crystal from Skeletron...
  12. AliceSteel

tModLoader Customizable Respawn Time

I guess I can put an updated release on the GitHub. Maybe I'll go ahead and rewrite the configuration code to use a Switch instead of a chain of If statements too. Update later tonight or early morning tomorrow.
  13. AliceSteel

You can download that using the Mod Browser. I just have the GitHub so people can look at the code and potentially suggest improvements to it.
  14. AliceSteel

Open ~\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\CustomRespawnTime.json in a text editor and configure the settings using the information in the description.
  15. AliceSteel

tModLoader Fun Death Sounds

Here's a few more: No idea how you missed this one:
Back
Top Bottom