Recent content by AlishaShatogi

1. AlishaShatogi

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

@PapaBear Fantastic guide! I'm probably gonna build myself one of these. I kinda hate chasing all over the map for the right biomes... this will simplify things greatly! About the only thing that could make it quicker is a teleporter to the cavern pool (which I am going to include for myself)...
  2. AlishaShatogi

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Heck yeah T-MEC! Here's what I'd love to see: Omniwrench Color-specific wire cutters / omnicutters that cycle through wire colors (and actuators) with right click More wire colors Insulated wire Bottomless wire bag Logic gates More types of switches (even just aesthetically) More types of traps...
  3. AlishaShatogi

Theory: Certain blocks cannot have enemies spawn on them?

...wow I am dumb. I was standing on Lihzahrd Bricks for spawn rate but I guess they don't need to be exposed at all to count for that. Derp! Thanks.
  4. AlishaShatogi

Theory: Certain blocks cannot have enemies spawn on them?

Any info on Marble and Granite minibiome spawn rules? I'm guessing it's the back walls like spider nests, but information is pretty scarce right now. (I kind of want a granite farm!)
  5. AlishaShatogi

HOORAY MAC SUPPORT!

HOORAY MAC SUPPORT!
  6. AlishaShatogi

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

When a friend got Terraria for me almost exactly 3 years ago as a gift on Steam I had to engage in intense shenanigans to get it to run on Mac - first the Mono emulation, then, updating to 1.2.4.1, via Wine, imposing on a friend for the executable and game data to even make the wrapper work...
Back
Top Bottom