Recent content by Allenb60

1. Allenb60

Game Mechanics PvP Changes

It might be nice if there was a damage reduction or at least a combat triangle too, since a lot of powerful weapons get restricted on public servers
  2. Allenb60

Game Mechanics new class

Would it be possible to use weapons from the other classes with the armour class attacks?
  3. Allenb60

Weapons & Equip Flight Suit

Betsy's wings don't allow you to move freely in liquids though, I think it is like a better version of the vortex booster instead
  4. Allenb60

A potential upgrade to RIA!

I think there is a thread for "joke" suggestions, but I have no idea where it is. Anyways I'm sorry for criticizing, I didn't know you weren't serious about it
  5. Allenb60

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: Alchemist

I don't know, I tried to think of something but couldn't come up with anything better than the stuff in my first reply. Alchemy tables would be nice, they are a limited resource at the moment. Maybe some kind of wormhole potion that allows the player to teleport to other NPCs or valid houses...
  6. Allenb60

You could dig out the blocks that the respective plant grows on? It really doesn't matter since they grow everywhere if you don't mine everything Every potions require more than that, in fact the seed's plants are really only the most basic ingredient, people throw them out while mining Why...
  7. Allenb60

A potential upgrade to RIA!

The Joke is on you, six out of thirteen of those swords are from vanilla, which means you should probably know about 45% of them Could you add a link to the thread you are referencing for others? Looking at the Ria suggestion it really doesn't make any sense why there would be so many swords...
  8. Allenb60

It could be expensive though, keeping the staff of regrowth as the best option, it is more convenient with the staff at any rate. Players might feel it is kind of unfair if for whatever reason they can't get the plants that are required for his quests anymore, and the Dryad's planter boxes have...
  9. Allenb60

Great idea, this NPC would be very nice to have with the Dryad around. Could it be possible for him to give wrath potions to players in a world with crimson, and rage potions to players with a world tainted by corruption? That would be a pretty neat way of getting some valuable potions that are...
  10. Allenb60

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirty Four - Pygmy Staff

Even without using the staff I think you have to have it in order to get tiki armor, which is the best summoner armor until stardust armor is available, and the hercules beetle, which is one of the best summoner accessories and also can be used to make what is arguably the best summoner accessory.
  11. Allenb60

PC a suggested change to the way gold hearts work

The same way the lifeforce potion functions if your at 400 or 100 health? It would just take 20% longer for the golden hearts to be lost with a life force potion. Unless your colorblind this change shouldn't effect you at all, even if you are there are always numbers to look at with the...
  12. Allenb60

Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

What do you mean by that? I didn't make this thread. Now that I look at the bottom of it I see it was made over two years ago, and last edited over a year ago, so it might not be getting any more changes? Not that it matters, but a crafting recipe would be more convenient than making more...
  13. Allenb60

NPCs & Enemies My Personal ideas for 1.4 (No steals from the community- just me bringing out my ideas)

I don't see the difference, wouldn't that just add even more effects to your melee attacks?
  14. Allenb60

Items [Sprites!] Black Mirror - Taking the pain out of those post-death hikes!

Personally I think such an item would be better if it was a consumable, such as a potion, just because it is a little unbalanced otherwise
  15. Allenb60

NPCs & Enemies My Personal ideas for 1.4 (No steals from the community- just me bringing out my ideas)

I hate to say this but that is sort of already a feature in the game, by using the imbue potions you can add those effects to any melee weapon
Back
Top Bottom