Recent content by allenseanlee

1. allenseanlee

Wii U Update and 3DS News

I feel like instead of Moon Lord for old gen consoles, that we should have a different final boss similar to him. if dyes aren't possible for 3ds it's fine. but I really just want to experience something new in the 3ds versions for old 3ds and N3DSs. Have 505 and CodeGlue ever suggested this?
  2. allenseanlee

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

So I guess no 1.3 for 3ds since it's so underpowered huh?
  3. allenseanlee

What's this? Hello? anyone there?

What's this? Hello? anyone there?
  4. allenseanlee

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Does Ocram drop it's armor? I fought him twice and didn't get any. Or is that just bad luck?
  5. allenseanlee

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

"DrewToast, post: 963079, member: 54922"]I managed to beat the duke with: Dragon Armor Demonic Vampire Knives Ankh Shield Fire Gauntlet Celestial Stone Lightning Boots Flame Wings As for the accessories I have them all at warding modifier, and I would also recommend to make an asphalt arena...
  6. allenseanlee

Where? this one? It can't find it here. If it's somewhere else please send a link. Never mind I found it. So glad you don't have to!
  7. allenseanlee

Hey! So saves won't be affected when we update right? Also, will Beetle Husks be added to make Beetle Armor? I can't beat Duke Fishron with Turtle Armor. Also, The Destroyer seems way stronger than other versions. or is that just me?
  8. allenseanlee

Definitely! But my fear is my saves will get deleted.

Definitely! But my fear is my saves will get deleted.
  9. allenseanlee

I like the controls! They're easy to manage and the stylus option to build is fantastic!

I like the controls! They're easy to manage and the stylus option to build is fantastic!
  10. allenseanlee

Console Console Update Timing

The 3DS update will be one of the first updates to add content. But, where would our saves go? is there going to be a cloud save feature because the game itself cannot backup saves as there is nothing to save says the 3ds.
  11. allenseanlee

Console Console Update Timing

I'm very excited for the 3ds Update! But Will saves be affected or will they be kept in the next update?
Back
Top Bottom