• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Alpha The Wolf

1. Alpha The Wolf

**REPORTED** Visual bug: pet with club

When you try to pet an animal while holding the golf clubs, the clubs stay in-air like if the player was holding, but the player is actually petting, for a more detailed look, enter on the following link...
  2. Alpha The Wolf

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

My only question is: when is the changelog popping?
  3. Alpha The Wolf

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

what version its it releasing?
  4. Alpha The Wolf

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Im probably just dumb but does this mean that this is... (EndGame theme starts playing) the final update of Terraria? btw could you unban me from discord server plz?
  5. Alpha The Wolf

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions

Happy Birthday of 8Th to my favorite game!
  6. Alpha The Wolf

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

All of it begun when i was on my PS3 some years ago diving into some cool games, i was with my father and my mother and when i saw Terraria (trial) my father said "i think you will like this game" because i love pixelated games and when i played the tutorial i was just struggling with English to...
  7. Alpha The Wolf

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

just give me terraria 1.3 for mobile plz
  8. Alpha The Wolf

PC The Calamity Texture Pack

I founded a bug inside the texture: the meteorite bars are safire texture ( or any blue circle idk ;-; )
Top Bottom