Recent content by Alphakip

1. Alphakip

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Strange...I never touched the images... 🤔
  2. Alphakip

Working on it
  3. Alphakip

Yeah uh...Kana did some really shady stuff that's very illegal to say the least 😑
  4. Alphakip

Also FTFY I'm right here
  5. Alphakip

Just enter one of the mod's biomes and it'll turn off. You can artificially make one.
  6. Alphakip

Because it was in the end just content bloat. I am sorry, but no. It was all a misunderstanding between us and ferret. We have worked it out and are now working on replacing all of his tracks. Sorry I havent responded here as of late. School has been a :red:.
  7. Alphakip

1. We have been doing lots of balancing for our 1.0 release, so don't fret. 2. We are moving them to their own mod to avoid power creep 3. We're changing her as well as hydra to make them more of a challenge 4. Already nerfed for 1.0 5. He's gonna sell more event stuff in 1.0. Also, lots of...
  8. Alphakip

The infinity stones are being moved to their own mod Mushman has to be present. 1.0 will add a few hardmode bosses
  9. Alphakip

I’m pretty sure all his current stuff is in as of the last update He’s not quite done yet
  10. Alphakip

Mostly against my wishes because my composers can’t slow the :red: down
  11. Alphakip

You need tmod 0.11.2 Uh...what?
  12. Alphakip

I’m reworking it
  13. Alphakip

Thank you very much :)
  14. Alphakip

1. Working on it 2. Working on it 3. It's like the light disc. Stack 5 and you can have 5 out at once 4. I may move them to be Rogue support for Calamity.
  15. Alphakip

1. Already in the works 2. No, I don't like this idea. 3. Waiting on animations, which always take a while because I have one active spriter at the moment 4. The Truffle Toad will be getting a redesign to integrate elements of both mushrooms 5. Anubis is supposed to be the AA version of the guide.
Back
Top Bottom