Recent content by Altitudo

1. Altitudo

PC World seeds removed in 1.3.5?

Ah. I'll try doing that.
  2. Altitudo

PC Fishing OP?

Well, it adds a bit of variety, I guess. In my opinion fishing isn't very overpowered. With fishing you have to wait for the merchant, buy a bug net and acquire sufficient bait (which I believe can be a hassle sometimes), wait for a bite, and reel in at the right time. With mining and exploring...
  3. Altitudo

PC World seeds removed in 1.3.5?

Were world seeds removed in the recent update, 1.3.5? There is no longer a seed icon that displays the numbers that make up the seed. I also don't have the option to use a world seed when creating a new world. I myself don't really mind, just bringing it up. Didn't read anything about world...
  4. Altitudo

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Really? I'm not very familiar with Tedit yet, only having used it for a few weeks. I was going off what people had previously said online, and assumed changing tree styles still wasn't a feature. Thanks for the reply.
  5. Altitudo

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Would it possible to add the ability to change a world's background (the background you see while the world is loading) and change the types of trees in a world? People have been trying to find out if there's a way to do those things for years - to no avail. :(
  6. Altitudo

Maximized Windowed Completely White

You're a legend! :red:
Back
Top Bottom