Recent content by Ambaire

1. Ambaire

Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

How do I get an ebook version?
  2. Ambaire

Working as Designed Is there a bug with teleporters?

.. and the bugs weren't fixable?
  3. Ambaire

Working as Designed NPCs talk to you when sleeping

WHILE (player = notSleeping) { do npcConversations(); } Or what am I missing here?
  4. Ambaire

Working as Designed Is there a bug with teleporters?

Why is that intended? They say this is a sandbox game to have fun in, but stupid restrictions like that do not make sense.
  5. Ambaire

Working as Designed Invisibility potion not working properly.

It's too bad it was never something that could maybe make mobs completely ignore you if you had no armor on and nothing in your hand. Could've been a way to explore in hostile areas...
  6. Ambaire

**REPORTED** Slimes clipping through solid ground?

Unintentional mob hoiking (mostly slimes / mother slimes) is the biggest cause of deaths or near deaths early game when I'm doing my first 'safe' tunnels across the map. Head down a 'safe' backwalled subway, run into a nasty mob in the middle that couldn't have gotten in legitimately...
  7. Ambaire

I think this is an excellent solution.
  8. Ambaire

Leinfors used 'we', not 'I'. I, in turn, used a general 'you', although I suppose it might not have been blatantly obvious.
  9. Ambaire

Well, why don't you fix hoiking? It's unintuitive, many people report it as bugs already, and the game would be better off with it removed. I say this as someone with about 1300 hours in the game on Steam.
  10. Ambaire

**REPORTED** Demon altars aren't supposed to do this? I think?

I had to zoom in to those images to snip the relevant parts... you're gonna tell me you can see something in this? By the way, personal attacks are not cool.
  11. Ambaire

**REPORTED** Demon altars aren't supposed to do this? I think?

A demon altar is clipping into the base tiles of another demon altar in the first, and entirely replacing in another. First: Second: @Dodo9 maybe next time use the windows snipping tool or an equivalent to show this in the first place. ;)
  12. Ambaire

Working as Designed Torch God's Favor torch swap doesn't work in Ocean (Doesn't convert to Coral torches)

How would it be 'too convenient'? Coral can be farmed infinitely, so it would only save time farming.
  13. Ambaire

**REPORTED** Living Mahogany Trees and Underground Cabins don't seem to generate properly across the world

Wow, that does seem like a pretty big bug. So, basically, if I want a better cavern exploration experience, I should only keep worlds with jungles on the east / far east side.
  14. Ambaire

Resolved Brick Crafting Bug - I can't craft from the stone blocks variants, only from the walls that I already made

Or just ask the guide what can be made from that material. he'll tell you what's required in addition
Back
Top Bottom