Recent content by Ambien

1. Ambien

Don't post much. Bit of a lurker.

Don't post much. Bit of a lurker.
  2. Ambien

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hello, I'd like to request changes to my wavebank. This wavebank would now be composed of Star Ocean 3, .Hack//G.U,FFXII,Ragnarok Odyssey,Tales of Symphonia,Radiata Stories,Latale,FFIX,Kingdom hearts 1 & 2, FF Crystal Chronicles,Vagante, FFX, Deathsmiles,Castlevania, Odin Sphere, and Vagrant...
  3. Ambien

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Sorry if it seems like a silly question, but when you change the spawn rates and disable the mod, are the spawn rates kept?
  4. Ambien

I've come to ask for changes to my already existing wavebank. These changes are.. Here's the youtube links for the new songs i'm requesting, so you don't have to go out of your way and look for them [/SPOILER]
  5. Ambien

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, I just wanted to know, Is there a list of mods that conflict with this? Even mods that would override the enemy spawns. Sorry if this has been asked before and I didn't see it.
  6. Ambien

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Thanks, it works perfectly. Yeah, Leveled is now a tmod loader mod. My friends and I just use the Standalone because it's easier to set up.
  7. Ambien

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Just wondering, Is there any way to make this compatable for Terraria leveled? Whenever I install Terraria leveled using the Tmod loader 1.3.5 Compatability patch, Terracustom doesnt work. I use the latest version of terraria, Terraria leveled standalone v11.1, tmod 1.3.5 compatability patch...
  8. Ambien

thanks! after playing with the wave bank, i can certainly say it was worth the wait. :happy:
  9. Ambien

Hey, I've been wondering if i should request a wavebank for a while now, and i decided on asking. I'm requesting a mixed wavebank with songs from Star Ocean 3, .hack//G.U,Radiata stories, Final fantasy series, Latale, Vagante, Kingdom hearts, Castlevania, and Odin sphere. Here's the track list...
Back
Top Bottom