J Fizzle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chapter 6 of Sunny Days Ahead is out, hope someone reads it, because I'm feeling less and less like anyone even cares about it...
    Chapter 6 of Sunny Days Ahead should be out soon, putting on the finishing touches.
    Chapter 5 of Sunny Days Ahead is here! The wait is finally over! What has it been, 3 weeks? Sorry guys.
    Great. Going on a week-long class trip, and can't upload chapters five and six of Sunny Days Ahead. Sorry SDA fans...
    "Dual-wielding cloud armored sun, your argument has never been so invalid"
    Chapter 5 of Sunny Days Ahead should be out today, that is, if my assistant typer gets it DONE today! I'm waiting, @Robberryan!
    TimeAfterTime
    TimeAfterTime
    Part one! Is almost done, I split it into parts.....
    TimeAfterTime
    TimeAfterTime
    It may be short but more will come out tomorrow
    rollsy
    rollsy
    No problem! :)
    TimeAfterTime
    TimeAfterTime
    Fine ,use this one. ive been working on one (thats takeing me a long time) but whatever.
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
    I'm using both the trailers, ryan. Besides, this one wasn't very revealing, so that's why I'm posting them WITH the story.
    Yes he is right… this is the a trailer for Sunny Days Ahead. Even though I did not post it, he made it for me.
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
    Even though it's not a movie. It's a story. And I do NOT approve of the "Then a house randomly appeared." Seriously?!
    rollsy
    rollsy
    I might be able to remake it if you want. I have access to Sony Vegas 11 and stuff! :3
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
    This is still an unofficial trailer actually, since I didn't actually have a chance to look at it before he posted it. I haven't yet chosen an official trailer, but this is not official.
    Who likes reading? Cuz I like writing! My book, Sunny Days ahead, will be coming out soon on TCF. Late Jan.- Early Feb., look for it!
    Z
    Zwift
    What is it about? Can you like write a synopsis.
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
    Well, it's about a girl named Sunny who spawns and meets the guide and together they start to create a town. It's kind of a mix of suspense, adventure, and romance… ;) So I am still working on it and I've finished a lot of chapters so feel free to bounce off ideas at me!
    You ever think maybe there should be a separate system for dating NPCs? "Nurse and Arms Dealer are now in a 'Serious Relationship'
    Happy Birthday! It's a boy!
    TrueMisfit
    TrueMisfit
    Are you sure? Cause the last time I thought it was a boy it turned out to be a lawn flamingo.
    You guys wouldn't believe what I made out of dirt, clouds and solar panels! (Don't ask.)
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    A steaming , glowing pile of feces?
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
    haha! Close enough, put disturbing at the same time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom