• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Angel 4

1. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't want this to seem rude, or mean... But seriously, just click the TModLoader linked there. It will take you to the forum thread, and on the original post it has instructions as to how you would manually install it. It's super easy, but I honestly cannot walk you through it because I don't...
  2. A

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Wish I could volunteer to assist, but I kinda suck at coding other than rewriting code... And I am unsure how this games coding even does lol Thanks for the reset command, now my game doesn't lag when I find a slime! XD As for not being prepared for bosses with that much hp, etc... Fargo's mods...
  3. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, same happened with us originally, then we had another friend wanting to jump in with us and the music mod had issues for them. So we just played without it. But, going all the way through Moon Lord and what not and having the Calamity bosses being silent fights... Eh? I really dig the...
  4. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

TModLoader has a video iirc and instructions of how to install it on their thread (just click the TModLoader I have linked here). Also unsure what website you are referring to in regards to owning the game o_O? Do you not just have it through Steam or whatever else there was (GoG I think was the...
  5. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not at all sure what you are referencing, can you link what you saw on the wiki?
  6. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Download it directly off here, there's a MEGA link on the OP. Just extract it to your mod folder, and restart the game. For some reason it seems the Mod Music on the Mod Browser is out of date and doesn't work for w/e reason. Technically yes? You just need TModLoader afaik... But you should...
  7. A

I also broke your Bonus Damage thing doing my tests on the Mutant... The Bonus % is currently %17461. And the requirement to upgrade it is what is currently broken. It is for some reason stuck at the imaginary number (which is a negative number) and whenever I do any damage at all it levels it...
  8. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I mean, even in single player Yharon will one shot you on Death Mode.... Just avoid the flame tornadoes and other projectiles as best you can. Yharon and Calamitas are meant to be rather difficult fights (not first phase Calamitas, she's apparently just a super weak clone). Not even gonna lie...
  9. A

(mind you, this image is with God Mode enabled just because it's a super difficult fight... and even if I focus 100% on the fight I will most likely die very quickly. But this is the Mutant. It's from Fargo's mods, and it's a near unbeatable fight unless you literally do everything in Terraria...
  10. A

Well, with my example of the Fetid Baghnakhs, there is no actual pierce due to how tiny the hit box is for them. This is very different for other weapons, mind you, and also completely different for skills added via a mod. I personally play a Summoner, so my things don't do % of the target hp...
  11. A

Found out why certain things make me do much less DPS. It's the damage gating system from vanilla and other mods. Typically bosses get some minor invuln time between attacks and you can't hit over x amount of damage per hit. Things like the Fetid Baghnakhs are a good example of "you attack 10...
  12. A

(sorry for the multiple posts back to back from me) I think it could be causing some type of issue with the other mod. We keep having to re-unlock the Mega Archery Buff (so 30 of the potions), Mega Regeneration Buff, and Summon Damage Buff (which is bugged to, for some reason, give the Mega...
  13. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Second time I have seen this, yet I was using the green solution earlier to clean up a crimson spread and didn't have that issue... This is me just legit curious what could possibly cause that bug lol. First off: swap your wings out. If you are wearing the Frost Wings and don't wear the armor...
  14. A

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Any particular reason for 4.7.2? Think my buddy updated to 4.8 (according to him) and it fixed a lot more than just the game for him lol (legit just curious)
  15. A

I am now just imagining that logic in my server... Apparently Fargo's Mutant has some 3 billion hp or w/e. That'd be a lot of damage ;) Though I have noticed that (with mods like Calamity) some bosses actually have damage gates. Currently, my damage output on things like training dummies with...
Top Bottom