Recent content by Annie Leonhardt

1. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

- updated to tModLoader v0.10.1.3 - added new items, bosses and biome - removed some items bosses and biome
  2. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

small update 0.1.4.1 - Fixed the Worldgen ERROR - Added new Light Pet: Glowing Shroom Pet.
  3. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

k, thank you for reporting this error. I will fix it in the next update:D
  4. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

nope:)
  5. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

New update The Elementalist update 0.1.4 - Buffed all the weapons. - Shroomus (Boss) rework. - All the swords now have a chance to shoot a "mushroom". - Now Vicious armor is Melee and Vile armor is Ranged. - Shroom Biome now is rarer (2 to 5 biomes, depends of the world size). - Added new...
  6. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

Yes, i'm adding more to this mod, there will be a update soon:D Well, the mod is almost done so i don't need help, but thanks for asking:happy:
  7. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

He can't spawn underground, so try on world surface at night. Please tell me if it does not work either. hf :D
  8. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

Ok, i fixed it.:)
  9. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

Well, u need shroomium bar to craft the Shroomus summon item, u need Nightmare Pickaxe or Deathbringer Pickaxe to mine shroomium ore. So after u beat EoW or BoC.:happy: Thanks:D
  10. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

BIG Update: - Added 5 new Armor Sets. - Added 26 new Weapons. - Added Shroom Biome. - Added Shroomium Ore - Bar: Can be found only in Shroom Biome, need 60% + pickaxe power to mine it. - Added Shroom: New mushroom that can be found in Shroom Biome. - Added Shroom Slime: New Shroom Biome enemy...
  11. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

Update 1.0.4.2 -Added Glowing Mushroom Armor -Added Glowing Mushroom Weapons -Some bug fixes
  12. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

I'm glad you like the mod :). In the next update i will make that Shroomus stops more before he shoots in the 2nd stage so the player has time to run or hiding behind walls to dodge the projectiles. Thanks for playing:happy:.
  13. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

Nice, i like it. I will add it in the next update :happy:
  14. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

Update v1.0.3 -Lowered the spawn rete of all Shroom NPCs. -Lowered the ammount of mushroom you need to craft the mushroom armor. ---- Thanks all for playing and i'm currently working on Armor and Weapons for all mushrooms, if you want to help sprinting or coding your welcome, of course i will...
  15. Annie Leonhardt

tModLoader Shroom MOD

fixed and thanks for your help :happy:, i'm glad you had fun fighting the boss.
Back
Top Bottom