Recent content by Antheria

1. Antheria

Crimson & Hallow Lore: Lore Posting Day 1: Crimson & Hallow

Crimson & Hallow Lore: Lore Posting Day 1: Crimson & Hallow
  2. Antheria

So I'm thinking of just slowly rolling out lore I've written on here over time, for others to...

So I'm thinking of just slowly rolling out lore I've written on here over time, for others to read so let's see how that goes
  3. Antheria

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Lol definitely gonna make an attempt to collect the Minifigures, and the figurine being painting is also awesome. Console in beta is so great and congrats to the contest winners as well!
  4. Antheria

Been feeling like doing a lot more writing as of late, moreso than art in any case. That may...

Been feeling like doing a lot more writing as of late, moreso than art in any case. That may extend to writing some more Terraria lore if I feel up to it lol, I haven't done that in months
  5. Antheria

You know I find that Terraria is like the one game I've done so much for, or as much as I can...

You know I find that Terraria is like the one game I've done so much for, or as much as I can lol. I moderated a couple of its communities and wrote a ton of my own lore for it and contributed to the Community Team, guess I liked it that much lmao
  6. Antheria

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

For the Other Category of the contest, A Compilation of Terraria Lore written by me, DekuSage! This is a compiled doc of all the lore fan work I've done throughout the years and represents, to a lesser extent, how much I appreciate the game! I truly hope you enjoy and appreciate it! <3...
Back
Top Bottom