Recent content by Araito

1. A

PS4 Just Started Playing Today

I just got this game today, It's pretty interesting so far but it shares the same fault as minecraft on consoles (you can't quick join stranger's games, you have to hook up with people via the internet). It's not much fun playing solo. I'm looking for some people to play with from scratch to...
  2. A

I need help getting to end-game

I tried adding you, but apparently xbox live servers are messed up at the moment in regards to managing friends, there's a service alert right now. I'll add you when I can. Also @Lag what did you mean when you said 2500, 2000, and 1750? I'm assuming you ment ammunition but I don't know what...
  3. A

I need help getting to end-game *xbox 360*

Oh well yes, I realize I did that but I made the post in console before realizing that this section has much more activity, so I feared that it would go unoticed and decided to post here as well. I got scared because some console threads on the first page are almost 3 weeks old.
  4. A

I need help getting to end-game *xbox 360*

So I'm not going to try to make this a rather lengthy post since I hate typing, but long story short I played Terraria for around 30 or so hours a couple months ago and I had a lot of fun getting into hard mode, but at that point the game just became a giant brick wall for me. Seriously this...
  5. A

I need help getting to end-game

So I'm not going to try to make this a rather lengthy post since I hate typing, but long story short I played Terraria for around 30 or so hours a couple months ago and I had a lot of fun getting into hard mode, but at that point the game just became a giant brick wall for me. Seriously this...
Back
Top Bottom