Recent content by Arche

1. Arche

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

1057 hours to date. I've been playing it for a total of 3 or 4 years now, it's a favorite among friends as we constantly do new playthroughs with various conditions, challenges, or starting items. (My favorite 'condition' is starting out with ONE pre-moonlord item!) I only have a few more angler...
  2. Arche

Mobile cant play on 1.2

An excellent theory, however I have over 18 gigs free on my device...
  3. Arche

Mobile cant play on 1.2

This isn't a WiFi error, its a string of bugs that makes the app incompatible with many android devices.
  4. Arche

Mobile Google Nexus 6, 9, 10 owners – can you play?

I've heard rumors of 5.0.2 devices being able to run it. So now I'm waiting either update.
  5. Arche

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

Now if only it was compatible with my Nexus! I shall patiently await a fix :^(
  6. Arche

Weapons & Equip Suspensory Hook

That sounds awesome! And regarding the name, it could be anything. We all know how creative the staff team is! :p
  7. Arche

Weapons & Equip Suspensory Hook

I haven't heard anything about a new hook, but naming things is fun! ;) Why not make something BA like: Loose Chain or Spare Rope :p
  8. Arche

TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

Great work TTT staff! I look forward to seeing many more! :happy:
  9. Arche

Mobile Google Nexus 6, 9, 10 owners – can you play?

I am a fellow Nexus 6 user who is not rooted, the phone was activated on Dec 25th and runs fine normally. Still can't run the game :/
  10. Arche

Mobile cant play on 1.2

Personally I would just save and restart the app periodically until a fix comes out, that's just me though.
  11. Arche

What Will You Do First When the 1.3 Update Comes Out?

Definitely a new character/new world playthrough! (Hopefully not a speed run either!)
  12. Arche

Mobile cant play on 1.2

I would like to second this, I am using the same device and the same version.
  13. Arche

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Moved to a proper bug report board. (Sorry for the inconvenience.) -Arche
Back
Top Bottom