Recent content by ardittristan

1. ardittristan

tModLoader How to make a custom yoyo bag?

How do you make an equipable item that has the same effects as a yoyo bag + that it has the effect that your melee speed gets decreased by 50%?
  2. ardittristan

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Even with the yoyo attack speed workaround my speed still goes above 200% which makes yoyo's bug out, even when the only accessoire i have equipped is a really high lvl warrior class token
  3. ardittristan

use /expbar to see the xp bar again
  4. ardittristan

me and my friend randomly get lvl 1 the whole time after the last update, any idea why?
  5. ardittristan

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

I've been playing on multiplayer on a world for quite a long time now and have explored quite a bit but i've seen no portals yet (about 30 hours in the world atm) is multiplayer bugged? in a singleplayer world i have i have found quite a bit of portals
  6. ardittristan

use /expcraft [amount] in the chat to get xp items @Saerus maby it's a smart idea to add /expcraft to the tooltip of the classtokens or xp items just as you did with /expuse so this confusion won't happen anymore
  7. ardittristan

maby make a config file where you can set a multiplier of the amount of xp dropped
  8. ardittristan

oh, and another thing, at lvl 13 you need 6220,8....... xp to level up, so when you get lvl 14 it says you have (for example) 501,20000000000000000000000000000001 xp
  9. ardittristan

I knew that but how do you get the phisical experience items, before the last update you would get experience as an item in your inventory but after the last update the experience moved to a number in your player data. So you won't get experience items anymore to craft the next upgrade for your...
  10. ardittristan

I like the new update but i have a question, how can you craft the upgrades when you don't get xp orbs anymore?
  11. ardittristan

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

what are the requirements for the npc's to spawn?
  12. ardittristan

I think i found out what was wrong, the level counter shows the level of the player (if in multiplayer) with the most xp, so i had less than 100 xp but my friend had more so it showed that i had more than 100 xp while i did not but my friend did.
  13. ardittristan

I think this is a bug but after the last update when i died i deleveled
  14. ardittristan

the warrior class adds melee speed but when you level too high and the melee speed goes past a certain point (I don't know how high tho) yoyo's bug out and fly away making them unusable. Maby it's a smart idea to add a cap to the melee speed so yoyo's don't bug out past a certain point.
  15. ardittristan

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I don't know if it is just me but when i use a yoyo (for example the terrarian) while i have the soul of the universe equiped it buggs out and the yoyo instantly shoots away and i can't use it.
Back
Top Bottom