Recent content by Martan215

1. Martan215

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

hoping to see this mod or one like it return for the 1.4 tmod release and such, specifically the extra tool/weapon modifiers. it made it pretty fun and interesting, especially combining it with other mods that similar effects in 1.3
  2. Martan215

Happy New Years Terrarians And Others!!!

Happy New Years Terrarians And Others!!!
  3. Martan215

Favourite biome?

you gotta love the snow biome's wood, the boreal, i think it is the best wood there is. so, my favorite biome would have to be the snow. (of course there are other reasons too, i'm just too lazy to name them. this post is long as is.)
  4. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

the random is real...
  5. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

*posts random crap*
  6. Martan215

Console Final Update for Old Consoles

i'd love another update, preferibly tiny, yet noticeable additions, like the chimney
  7. Martan215

agreed.

agreed.
  8. Martan215

terraria is not the only thing that's trying to get sony and microsoft together, minecraft... i...

terraria is not the only thing that's trying to get sony and microsoft together, minecraft... i love both games
  9. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

(a ramdom post) wut?
  10. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

no beheading... that age of killing is over, ok?
  11. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

wut...
  12. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

yes it does.
  13. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

ok, well im last again 4 now... the time was : 2 lazy o'clock when the one guy posted after me so the timer said: 2lazy 4 that math seconds... pretty accurate right?
  14. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

ok then...its your opinion... well, for now, i have the last post... for now... until someone, or something stops that... ill time all of ya's! 2:47 pm, tues, may 30th, 2017, EDT.
  15. Martan215

The Last Post Wins!

ok hmmm.... well... the title of the thread?... maybe...
Back
Top Bottom