Recent content by aSnek147

1. aSnek147

Items "Souls of Blight" Item

can't what?
  2. aSnek147

tModLoader Not all code paths return a value

Thank you. I've picked up some basic programming from doing Terraria mods, but these are going to help a lot!
  3. aSnek147

Right, so I fixed my original issue and the mod can run correctly. However when I use the alt-function, it's exactly the same as the base function. The alt-function is supposed to fire the "Starfury" projectile, deal 12 damage, and cost 6 mana, however for some reason it's exactly the same as...
  4. aSnek147

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

Thank you, I can use it now. However once I switch back to 1.4, it resets all of my settings and disables all resource packs. Is there a way to prevent this?
  5. aSnek147

Sorry, I'm not even sure how to use C#, so I wouldn't be sure how to return the function as true. What would I need to write to do this?
  6. aSnek147

Attached is the only custom content that currently exists in my new mod. When I use the "build + reload" option in tModloader, I get an error, telling me that not all code paths are returning a value, and directing me to line 48. What have I done wrong here, and how do I fix it?
  7. aSnek147

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

I've entered my correct creds and installed everything I need to, but the console still closes immediately after I press "download" and nothing happens.
  8. aSnek147

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Is promoting a mod that ports old-gen content back into 1.4 allowed on the forums? I've read the pinned posts but am still confused on this. If this isn't the right place to ask sorry but I don't know where else to
  9. aSnek147

tModLoader Can't publish my mod

Tried to update my mod today, and got this screen. How do I fix it?
  10. aSnek147

Namespace not found

"not all code paths return a value"
  11. aSnek147

Namespace not found

It says that "perturbedSpeed" does not exist in the current context
  12. aSnek147

Namespace not found

Thank you, but once I did this I got another error.
  13. aSnek147

Namespace not found

The full code for the repeater is:
  14. aSnek147

Namespace not found

I'm making a mod that adds Tizona and Vulcan Repeater back into the game, but I'm having a problem with the Vulcan Repeater. See the attached files. How do I fix this? The repeater is based off the Example Gun.
Back
Top Bottom