Recent content by ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

1. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

Thank you! I have the frames in my signature as of right now, so if you wanna take a peek, that couldn't hurt. Just be sure not to copy anything ;)
  2. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

ill add more in teh future c: - guy slime - increased speed because of rabies? - got that slime stache yes, i could. the slime palette from starbound, and its a slime. slimey slime. - making the eyes were awkward, so just got rid of them. who needs eyes anyways, right? well...
  3. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

oh, that's what that is and yeah, sure go ahead and use it :D
  4. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

i'm not sure what that black crack in the wall is, but it looks noice.
  5. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

bam. What do I call this though?
  6. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

Minty fresh slime :) Spyderz.
  7. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

heh, this was easy. I didn't really know what to do with the banner, so I just left it the same. Not to be eaten. Definitely not to be eaten. Looks pretty cool. and then there's this one too. I was actually going to do all of the bosses, kinda like how I'm going to do all of...
  8. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

He got shot :( He also drops slime bullets upon death probably would be the weakest bullet in the game if it comes from an enemy as common as a slime tho. Hope you like it :happy:
  9. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

10. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

Here you go :)
  11. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AbCx/popeyes-butterfly-shrimp-tackle-box-squished-fish-patty-on-a-bun...

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AbCx/popeyes-butterfly-shrimp-tackle-box-squished-fish-patty-on-a-bun Popeyes :)
  12. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

These turned out cute. Here ya go :happy:
  13. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Sprites My Slime Thread

Sorry for the wait! My computer broke, but I have them done, Finally! Why pick one when I can pick three? This one can drop a crown upon death c: This one was fun to make. Look out. Thanks! and you're welcome! :happy: I have two things to say about this one. First...
  14. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

Biomes & Nature WE SHOULD HAVE BAMBOO TREE FOR EASTERN STYLE HOUSES AND PLACES

Maybe not trees, because we don't really have any open biomes for new trees, but bamboo wood definitely. Maybe the dryad could sell some sort of crafting table that turns wood into bamboo wood/furniture, kind of like the Living Loom? Just my thought.
  15. ASquishedFishPattyOnABun

NPCs & Enemies Demon Variations (and some extra)

Pretty much, but it's a little like the mimic too. ish. Example: The vulture, when you go to the other side of it, the vulture flips horizontally. The mimic, if you go to the other side, it doesn't move at all, so it could better hide the gargoyle.
Back
Top Bottom