Recent content by Astigmatisme

1. Astigmatisme

Is there any way I can make an artificial Dungeon?

I already tried using TEdit but it's still doesn't work. I'll try to find some other technique but if anyone know a working way to make one please do tell me
  2. Astigmatisme

Is there any way I can make an artificial Dungeon?

I just recently found out that it's impossible to make an artificial dungeon using unnatural brick walls. I also used mods and TEdit but the results were the same. If anyone knows how to make an artificial dungeon using other means please let me know. Thanks!
  3. Astigmatisme

Map-Farm Creative Workshop v2

- Creative Workshop v2 (2.0.004) - This map is a combination of ideas from Tel's awesome Builder's Workshop and Mappy's genius creations (both currently not in yet), with a sprinkle of biome farm ideas. As of now the map is still heavily a Work In Progress, and it will be finished Soon™...
  4. Astigmatisme

What's the point of the trading threads for PC?

A lot of people don't want to cheat and abuse the system
  5. Astigmatisme

hi

you seem familiar...
  6. Astigmatisme

hi

Hello. I'm Astigmatisme, been playing Terraria for quite some time now (started a few years ago). Usually i like to play "creative" mode (patched/using HERO's mod) and only recently I've started playing with mods (Calamity, Thorium, Elementals Awoken, etc.) Currently I'm working on a map...
  7. Astigmatisme

test

test
Back
Top Bottom