Recent content by AstralWolf03

1. AstralWolf03

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

But it still could be delayed again, just because it's been submitted for Cert. Testing doesn't mean it's going to come though. As excited as I am to get it for PS4, I know there might be a slight chance they find a bug or two that still need to be fixed. In that case it'll go back to Pipeworks...
  2. AstralWolf03

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

We might get it before mid-december if we are lucky, that would be awesome. But that's if things go smoothly from here on out.
  3. AstralWolf03

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

We're not sure about that yet. Information about Mobile hasn't even been announced so wait a sec (a couple of weeks) and you can ask those questions when Pipeworks begins to work on mobile 1.3. Almost there.
  4. AstralWolf03

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Hearing this just makes me more depressed because deep inside I know that they have a hard time keeping their word. So don't tell me anything unless it's "We're done with the update."
  5. AstralWolf03

At this point I actually don't to hear anymore update news unless they are telling us "Hey! We're done!" The only thing they can tell us at this point is "We're almost done, getting so close." It's starting to get annoying.
  6. AstralWolf03

I know Pipeworks is working plenty hard on this, but I would prefer they give us as much updating as possible. The longer they wait to update us on what is going on the more it seems like they aren't working on it. They are, but if the updates on their progress were more often than every 3...
  7. AstralWolf03

Console what is the strongest console weapon???

Are you good? Probably should think about your posts a bit. No offense, but they look like a 5 year olds.
  8. AstralWolf03

Console What are you doing to prep for the console 1.3 update?

I agree with you there :D Can't wait for this new update,it's going to be amazing!
  9. AstralWolf03

Console what is the strongest console weapon???

You totally forgot about magic weapons like the razor blade typhoons and the blizzard staff. Which in my opinion are far better then what you selected (My opinion don't hurt me plz). There is only melee weapons on that list so if you are asking for the best melee weapon on console there's items...
  10. AstralWolf03

Mobile and Switch info and potential release dates are to be announced after console is done being updated with 1.3.
  11. AstralWolf03

"Don't you just love it when..."

Don't you just love it when you can't play Terraria on your PC at all because your PC is a piece of...
  12. AstralWolf03

I believe the mech bosses and ocram came with the initial console release. Then everything that we have now on console came in the next update as far as I know.
  13. AstralWolf03

PS4 I am confused, but happy.

There's the Tavernkeep aswell
  14. AstralWolf03

I've never thought about it, but it definitely seems like Pipeworks studios is try their hardest to bring us the fastest update and the best at the same time. They just seem like a great company to get to work with on this amazing game, and I appreciate their efforts to bring us the best game...
  15. AstralWolf03

Console Will 1.3 really come out in Q3?

I'm pretty sure there is now a post announcing a delay into Q4. Not sure if you have seen that yet. It should be on the front page somewhere
Back
Top Bottom