AtlasCreations

Currently entering a state of hibernation for now.
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
Favorite Thread
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/v1-0-0-1-stonegrip-empire-a-building-project.32103/

Signature

I like to create stuff. I also like Xbox 360, cats, and strategy games. I also like pasta! Pasta is great if I'm going to be entirely honest here. Add some meatballs, some sauce, bit of cheese... tasty! I also like to pretend the Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 console I own isn't second-hand, is a 1 in a million giveaway win, and the controllers aren't beaten and worn to death. I also like Terraria. Oh yeah, I also like blood! Yum! And yes - I feel I need to add a bigmassive Union Flag to this. And a signature (though this makes sense).

Just my little project, a Mana/Health Generator (Three Heart Statues are also wired up, 40 blocks above). This with Celestial Cuffs+Heartreach Potion... wow. Last Prism, one of the most Mana costly weapons in the game, never chews up to three/four stars. I've been meaning to insert this in another world and try it (modified of course) against the Moon Lord, Golem, etc. Amazing farm/money device too. Only problem is, you'll probably never get enough statues for this (and it probably isn't even the most effective thing out there). 497 Health in 11 seconds and 426 health in 9 seconds are my records.
________
46L0SGH.png

This is my main build/experimenting character.
- Some brown hair
- Some "Hi Tek" sunglasses
- Loki's Breastplate
- Spooky Leggings (I noticed that while the breastplate is a good solid black, this seems to be a darker cyan I mistook for black. I'll be replacing this.)
I'm not going to pour my heart and soul into some imaginary character, so I'll just roughly describe this guy.
He wields no magical properties of his own, no unique summoning abilities, no unusual strength and no snapshot aiming skills. However he has an arsenal of technology that aids him, that boosts all these aspects into something unique. Unique joint-swivel tech provide for extremely rapid sword swings. An advanced energy core simulates the properties of mana. Advanced HUD-enhancing eyewear allow for quick assisted targeting. An an advanced AI that can be summoned and ordered is tied to this sytem, along with the capabilities to unleash multiple self-targeting cells. While this is but a phantom compared to the true skill dedicated Rangers etc. have, the raw power the technology displays continues to make mockery of any legend.
Other characters -
- Billy B, hardcore. Has a cool afro. No-one messes with his turf. Known melee enthusiast.
- Billy T, also hardcore. Lesser known to Billy B. Keeps the turf in line. Likes guns.
- Caster, named after the class he uses. Used to experiment with magic.
- Player, associated with the map "World" I made. Was too lazy to design character and names. Part of my only legit play-through.

c82PEXh.png

4FtIgYF.png
UK-Union-Flag.png

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom